Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Huge Thanks to GLH (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/242552-huge-thanks-glh.html)

rchevelle71 11-16-2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 3254230)
It made clear why there are less and less racers showing up there if you have to deal with that Carbonel fellow.

Let's not let a mental midgets ruin this thread. Jeremy and I think alike and we dealt with it.

You callin me short??

Mental yes, midget no:lolhit:

GLH 11-16-2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 3254280)
You callin me short??

Physical height had nothing to do with this I was certainly not referring to you.

OldSchool 11-16-2010 03:35 PM

If I had a dollar for everytime that GL hugged me I would be a rich man!!!!! :evilb::drink::evilb::drink:

Love ya GL!!!! :D

Jupiter Sunsation 11-16-2010 06:35 PM

Jeremy

GL didn't ask you to sit on his lap for the boat ride did he? :D

Cool story, glad he was packing that MTI with passengers, maybe he will get the hint and convert it to a 6 passenger open!

BraceYourself 11-16-2010 07:04 PM

Story goes...

On our way to Boca Grand on saturday. It's GL, I, and my girlfriend. I see out the port side mirror (which by the way is very handy and works just like a cars) American Muscle III coming up strong, probably 105-108mph and I'm sure he thought he was going to walts on by. I spot the muscle and let GL know and with a 400rpm increase we killed his chances of beating us to boca grand. Was ironic that I'm in Drambuie and AM III is coming up hot since I own AM II.

Another couple of funny things is an Azmut beaching his 70 foot yacht right next to us. Or US1 beaching his skater at what looked like 40 mph, when everyone else is carefully taking there time. Not US1, he's like lets get to partying.

thisistank 11-16-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 3254497)
Story goes...

On our way to Boca Grand on saturday. It's GL, I, and my girlfriend. I see out the port side mirror (which by the way is very handy and works just like a cars) American Muscle III coming up strong, probably 105-108mph and I'm sure he thought he was going to walts on by. I spot the muscle and let GL know and with a 400rpm increase we killed his chances of beating us to boca grand. Was ironic that I'm in Drambuie and AM III is coming up hot since I own AM II.

Another couple of funny things is an Azmut beaching his 70 foot yacht right next to us. Or US1 beaching his skater at what looked like 40 mph, when everyone else is carefully taking there time. Not US1, he's like lets get to partying.

Great f*ckin' story!:drink: Now you're really rubbing in the fact I didn't answer that 630 am text to roll with GL on Sat!!

BraceYourself 11-16-2010 07:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few pics.

BraceYourself 11-16-2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by rchevelle71 (Post 3254280)
You callin me short??

He wasn't talking about you. Just the guy on the tractor.

rchevelle71 11-16-2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 3254288)
Physical height had nothing to do with this I was certainly not referring to you.

Thats what I thought, you both seemed like nice guys, and kept your cool. I seriously wanted to help you, but with the way it is to get sponsors these days couldnt take any chances, I dont really care for the putz either, but he has the only game in town when it comes to racing key west, and I don't own the team, just volunteer my time and wrenching skills whenever I get the chance. Looking forward to meeting you under better circumstances.

rchevelle71 11-16-2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by BraceYourself (Post 3254519)
He wasn't talking about you. Just the guy on the tractor.

Just makin' sure:drink: