Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What does this boat look like in the Cabin? >

What does this boat look like in the Cabin?

Notices

What does this boat look like in the Cabin?

Old 11-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 758 Likes on 348 Posts
Default What does this boat look like in the Cabin?

It appears the head is in the rear portion of the right sponson, and that the bed is nestled over on the front of the right sponson - so what does it look like on the left side of the boat?

How much headroom is in the head and on the left side?

The boat just looks SO huge I just had to ask.....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o30614-en.html
Old 11-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The 44 has a seating area with 2 BJ chairs. There is about 4.5 feet of headroom in each side and the head room over the bed is just enough to sit up.

You can see the pics of the left side of a 44 in this ad:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o25200-en.html
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Damn buckwheat........when they say a woman is sitting on a gold mine, you must have really cashed that thing in after your recent deposit!!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ted G
The 44 has a seating area with 2 BJ chairs. There is about 4.5 feet of headroom in each side and the head room over the bed is just enough to sit up.

It looks though like the 55's are slightly different since the bed is all the way to the right, and there is DEFINITELY more headroom over the bed.

Originally Posted by t500hps
Damn buckwheat........when they say a woman is sitting on a gold mine, you must have really cashed that thing in after your recent deposit!!!!
HAHA - yeah, I am right on the verge of stroking the check The only thing holding me back is I am worried the Dually Trailer won't hold up in salt
Old 11-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

TED - was that a sister boat to this one that was at the JOTJ this year. It was backed in at the party almost directly across from us - I wanted badly to ask the guy if he could give me a tour, but between the cold drinks and the naked woman distracting me I never got around to it......
Old 11-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by seafordguy
TED - was that a sister boat to this one that was at the JOTJ this year. It was backed in at the party almost directly across from us - I wanted badly to ask the guy if he could give me a tour, but between the cold drinks and the naked woman distracting me I never got around to it......
Yes, it belongs to a friend of mine. Sorry we didn't hook up I would have been happy to show you the boat. We were tied up next to Pure Plat in Portsmouth across from the pool. I got kind of distracted by the athletic contest too

He also had tried to buy the one at Pier 57 but it was not in as good of shape as the one he ended up with. The boat is bad azz, we ran home back up the Bay on Sunday, made it to Solomons Island for lunch and beat the truck home by 3 hours
Old 11-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Yes, it belongs to a friend of mine. Sorry we didn't hook up I would have been happy to show you the boat. We were tied up next to Pure Plat in Portsmouth across from the pool. I got kind of distracted by the athletic contest too
Sorry - I must remember where you guys were parked incorrectly. I thought it was beside Joby's Forumla, but it sounds like my memory is failing me.

I was checking it out at Hopewell when it was on the trailer and I was in love - I will definitely take you up on your offer next year - Thanks!!