Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24275-video-uncle-toys-jamming-up-river-miss-amy-helicopter-more.html)

LutzParty 05-14-2002 08:29 AM

Yes Nort............Great Music selection and Great video I was looking at that and kept saying thats pretty good since it was being shot at 70 mph and above. :D :D Im telling you that ride up the canyon was awesome.

Milord 05-14-2002 08:50 AM

UT ... boat looked awesome!

Nort & Audio ... killer job on the video.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It will make the rainy 60 degree weather here feel just a little bit better! :D

eliminator219 05-14-2002 09:28 AM

Video

Nort,
Thanks for reminding some of us less fortunate boaters what we can expect when it quits raining and warms up..
come-on Summer!!
Great shots and sounds,
eliminator219 :p :p

jrocket 05-14-2002 09:48 AM

Killer video!!! Great Job Ya'll "Puddle of Mud" Great Choice to on the tunes!! I likes the way you smack my ass! :D :D :D :D

CV-23 05-14-2002 10:15 AM

I think Nort is trying to get me to move to AZ.....I've been there a few times and its alot better than PA. Our river is running almost at flood stage thanks to all the rain. Great Video!...Mike.

Uncle Toys 05-14-2002 11:56 AM

Ahh Nort, your video makes me miss my boys. They are way up in Fresno and they have never been away from home this long.:( Miss Amy, the smile just keeps coming back. Amazing stability there Audiofn, good job. But I don’t remember you looking that stable back at the docks:D

I don’t have speakers on the computer at work, so I had my wife download it at home. It took about 45 minutes on the dial up and by then I fell asleep on the couch. Damn, still haven’t heard the music.:mad:

LakeRacer - Sorry dude, but Philip and Advantage Rob said I need to keep the speed up so I smooth out the ride by staying on top. At least that's the story I tell my wife (and I'm sticking to it!):D :D See you Memorial Day weekend in the channel - wouldn't miss it!

Miss Amy, we need to talk seriously. You made us all promise not to talk about the helicopter and I have been busting a stitch every since. GEEZE! Oh well, as someone said yesterday, just a case of “good friends enjoying a good case of the sillies.”

PhantomChaos 05-14-2002 12:20 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
I got a chuckle out of the part where U T is off to starboard of Norty. You can see they are slowly gaining on another boat judging by how a wake is appearing in between them. You then get a short pick of a wake increasing and some spray, and that boat is GONE :eek: . Musta put the throttles to the wall and took off :) .

Got any more video of the upper river area in the canyon? I want to see SCENERY, not DIRT
:p

Troutly-

I think that was a smaller Eliminator or HTM with some serious power in it. He was hanging back, then, as you said........."put the hammer down".

As far as more scenic canyon video.........no, but I still have about 350 more photos that were sent to me, about 10-20 of them from the Topoc area and Amy's "the Helicopter" incident.

PhantomChaos 05-14-2002 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PhantomChaos 05-14-2002 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PhantomChaos 05-14-2002 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)