Offshore Racing: Two Is Enough—For Now >

Offshore Racing: Two Is Enough—For Now

Notices

Offshore Racing: Two Is Enough—For Now

Old 11-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

yo brian its gary cook i use to race with ed in the old traffic light boat back in the A boat hay days . its been a long time i think toronto 1999 and that was a nice rough race dont you agree that the people could see pretty well.The races need to be closer so people can see most of it also st clair is a good example of a close up race that gets just packed. the OPA has the right idea with its P class racing we threw a bunch of junk together and had a lot fun this year and I think thats the general idea. Is bracket racing the best way to go no but ontill you can get f-1 and f-2 style racing again its the next best thing the opa has the right idea and they are willing to look at other class racing like svl and thats a can of worms. and the big thing they make it cost effective hell they gave us 1000.00 to show up in orange beach this year .give me ring some time tyler has my number. Gary p-f-e racing

Last edited by gary cook; 11-26-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: none