Notices

Anyones wife????

Old 11-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spend a lot on the cars and boats, and spend a bit on her favorite stuff, quality jewelry . . I call it the bauble tax . . works out to less than 5%. I always do this by taking her somewhere and giving her 100% of my attention . . they love attention . . she's never questioned the cost . .yet!

give a little, spend lots more . . ;-)
Old 11-26-2010, 02:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

I heard this *****in before from a wife even though in 15 years she never paid a boat payment or even a single household bill EVER, ohh yeah, I am no longer married and I STILL own my boat, my house, my shop , a badazz transam and all the other toys, good riddance!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Never give them acccess to the check book.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:52 AM
sandman
Gold Member

Originally Posted by CB-BLR
My wife never says things like that...she just gets upset if it isnt working during prime summer boating weather...and if it isnt...she says...fix it please!

Seriously...I think it is all about making sure she has all the things she wants out of life as well...its all about balance.

Chris
Right on brother. She actually told me to get off my ass and fix the boat before summer. She's also the one that told me we should get a boat.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:28 AM
Registered

We're not married but have been together 20 years. She loves boats and cars. I gave her an old runabout for her 40th b-day and she loves it. Have to admit she didn't get the MTI at first. This summer we were runnin up the river one morning, just the two of us at 120, listening to some tunes and having a conversation. She leaned over and said "this is cool, now I get it"
Old 11-26-2010, 06:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
We're not married but have been together 20 years. She loves boats and cars. I gave her an old runabout for her 40th b-day and she loves it. Have to admit she didn't get the MTI at first. This summer we were runnin up the river one morning, just the two of us at 120, listening to some tunes and having a conversation. She leaned over and said "this is cool, now I get it"
You've always had a winner Lin, only thing that could have made it better was Chase.

As for me, I'm Happy divorced and fully enjoy every aspect of my life.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:43 AM
VIP Member

Favorite line comes to mind " Honey do you think we could go away so time, but leave the pit Crew home?"
Old 11-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
You've always had a winner Lin, only thing that could have made it better was Chase.

As for me, I'm Happy divorced and fully enjoy every aspect of my life.
Thanks Rob, Chase definitely made it better. Of course, they all have their "MOMENTS"

I just can't go as fast with Chase onboard yet....
Attached Thumbnails Anyones wife????-chaseman.bmp  

Last edited by ciaoderhead; 11-26-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Registered

Location: Ocean Pines, Maryland. Wish I was at MANGOS in MIAMI!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD
Nope its not just you.....I hear it mostly when I'm fueling up! I did like some of the others on OSO , its all a trade off or a tax ... ..we bought the SUV she wanted a Plantinum Escalade.. Now I have to figure out what to give her when I start building the next boat... a swimming pool maybe?!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:03 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

told the wife this weekend I wanted to buy a new trailer and put aluminum heads on the engines.... $20K... it didn't go over well... So, I'm gonna have to save $40K to justify spending the $20K.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.