Notices

Anyones wife????

Old 11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Anyones wife????

Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD
Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Anyone out there have a wife that just cant understand how much you love this sh!!!t. Quote: I cant believe how much time and money you piss away on that stupid boat. Its just a boat. Quote: If you buy that new motor I will quit my job. Im not working for your boat!!!
Is it just me??????
MD
LOL!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Registered

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Statements like that always help my decision on NOT getting married an absolute success!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not just you!

Used to hear same s#@t, got rid of her! or she got rid of me!, whatever! ..............................Rjr................. ...........
Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Registered

Wink

its all in the delivery...

babe.. blew motor with reversion... (explain what that is) and now the boat is worthless without a motor!!

worked for me.. then forgot to tell her I bought another boat till the middle of the week when I was driving the chicago to pick up that friday... good thing she wanted a better rough water boat too!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Is it just me??????
MD

I guess I'm lucky my wife would never say anything like that.But I also make sure all other bills are paid before I play so that may have something to do with it.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

I usually get the " you know how many nice vacations we could have taken with all the money spent on that damn boat".

She loves to be on it, but the other 7 months of the year I hear all about my debt from it.

Whatever... C'mon guys we all know it is a sickness that we don't want to heal from !!!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered

i guess im lucky in that my wifes only says.do we have the money....and can you fix it when it breaks...i always answer yes to both
Old 11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

LOL....yeah i hear it all the time...subtle little jabs about spending all my time with my girlfriend...recently she's been saying at least she got a "boob job"....after i had some new motors installed last winter and now suddenly she's a whore...the kicker was when i just bought a building to keep her warm and dry in the offseason.... Oh well after 35 years she better get used to it... the girlfriend that is...

Last edited by fountain4play; 11-22-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Registered

If it has tits or tires or floats your going to have problems with it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.