Experience the Key west poker run through the eyes of FREEDOM US1

Notices

Experience the Key west poker run through the eyes of FREEDOM US1

Old 11-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Nice. And yes BOTH of you looked sexy!
Now where is the one w you in heels standing next to Tyson!
Hey... Enough with the short jokes...
Old 11-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GLH
GoPro Randy.

Check the picture from Gilbert with DOi and you'll see Jim's and mine on the snout...
WOW, i must not be using mine right then, i cant get mine to about half of that stuff
Old 11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Awesome vids and pics guys! Jim, the boat looks awesome! Girls aren't so bad either
Thanks!! Didn't break a belt all week!! Your Blowers and intercoolers are working great!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GLH
Great thread and awesome videos and pictures.

It was a blast to see the crew down there looking forward to the Miami Boatshow Run in February.

The DOI crew...

That's a great pic!! Two old race boats still alive and kickin!!! See you in Miami GLH!!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TriPaC87
Well I couldn't be a sexy captain without a sexy Skater to drive!!

Good morning Captain!!! I know Freedom liked you in the drivers seat!! Thanks for all the things you did and for looking HOT!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Pete B
Thanks for posting, besides capturing the video, the downloading and editing certainly consumes some time. The Go Pro's are certainly worth the money, and make for helping tell the story, or in your case the incredible adventure to KW! Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Time to go spend time with the family!! I'm really looking forward to that!! Have a good one everybody!!
Old 11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Nice. And yes BOTH of you looked sexy!
Now where is the one w you in heels standing next to Tyson!
Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
Hey... Enough with the short jokes...
Did someone actually get a picture of that? I would love to see it!!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

tripac's videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhooBcALh4
Old 11-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Registered

Tyson, what is your setup for your camera? Brand & all the techno stuff...
Old 11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
did it fit? well most traffic lanes are 10' between the stripes and if you notice the barrels are evenly spaced to the right of the lines which means there is around 10' between them.... a 46 skater is 11' 6" wide.... when you were a little kid did you ever get the square to go through the round hole? need less to say there is probably a mad road worker somewhere....

the hotel parking..... well..... i pulled into the holiday inn express and after 15 min got the big rolling circus parked and went in and they were sold out. they called around and this place had rooms left... we went there and spent 20-30 min getting the boat turned around in there lot at the back and getting it parked in the back out of the way... went in and they would not rent me a room... jim pays for the rooms hauling this thing.. I have his credit card.. to pay for gas and rooms and since the name did not match my drivers license they would not take it... I know in most cases that is what they are supposed to do and im not asking for special treatment.. but most places understand that im hauling the boat for someone and its no big deal and they take it... well I tell this guy i can get the coast gaurd document out of the boat in the name that is on the credit card the truck registration.. magazine covers with the boat with his name ect... and there are certain times that people just need to look at a situation and say ok... the name matches all that stuff and it should make since that im hauling this thing and didnt steal it... ect.... then I go out to get my credit card and there are a bunch of teenage kids in hoodies standing around the boat... keep in mind this is 2 am... so when I go back in there i ask if I can park it up front somewhere out of the way so its not in the back where its dark.. he says no.... then I give him my credit card and he wont take it because the name I go by is not my legal name so it doesnt match either... even tho its close.... now I'm mad.... I ask him what the covered area there infront of the door was for and he said for people to park there to unload there stuff to check in... so I walked out and got in the truck and pulled it up there and parked it right infront of the door and went back in his lobby and sat there and started editing the video.... he said i need to move it, i told him i was checking in and I would move it once I got my stuff into the room... then i got on my computer and went on hotels.com and booked a room there and went up to his counter and told him I have a conformation on a room.... now he is mad that I worked a way around him so he had to give me a room.... we took our stuff up to the room and after a little bit I went down to change the memory card in the camera and there was a car parked by the truck so I would not be able to move it anyway so I went back up to room and about 30 min later ( keep in mind 3 am) he calls the room and tells me I have to move it... I told him that I spent 30 min getting it parked in the back out of the way and it would still be there if he had just got me a room and that I went back down there to move it and there was a car was in the way and now Im too tired to spend 30 min to move it and may fall asleep and crash into his building, and he will be responsible for making me move it that late at night so he finally said ok screw it just leave it there... woke up the next morning and it was still sitting there...

so to answer your question most of the time with one of these big boats going across the country you just have to kind of put it where ever it will go and say sorry the next day...

sorry for writing a book....
Great Story. It amazes me on your ability to get it done!

I briefly met you in key west. Thank you for posting
You guys truly know how to roll!

Gerry

Last edited by KNOT-RIGHT; 11-25-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.