Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm home with the new boat!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24325-im-home-new-boat.html)

Payton 05-14-2002 07:46 AM

I'm home with the new boat!!

I got home with my new ( for me) 34' Super Hawaii. This thing does not look like a 1991! 454 Mags, fridge/freezer, tv/vcr, even air conditioning!
I'll post a pic tonight. I've got to get some pics to the people that are going to put my graphics on. The boat is all white. It looks cool but need livened up a little.
My Navigater got 12 mpg on the way down pulling 5000lbs, and 10 on the way home pulling 9000lbs. I didn't think that was to bad.
I was very dissapointed when we found water in the oil on my Mirage and it seemd to be growing as we ran it on a hose in his shop. Gruningers are going to pull the motor. It may be the timeing chain cover gasket, or the headgasket. Clarke said the will probably magniflux the heads and freshen the engine while that have it part way down. Someone will get a nice package when the get it back to gether.

Dean Ferry 05-14-2002 08:01 AM

Payton,
Congrats on you new ride! That SH is going to be alot of fun.
MD

Audiofn 05-14-2002 08:03 AM

You must be pumped. Good luck with the new toy :D:D

Jassman 05-14-2002 08:28 AM

It always great getting a new toy, please do post pics of exterior and interior, thanks:D

Sean 05-14-2002 08:32 AM

Congrats on the new boat...now post some pics!!!

thunderdan 05-14-2002 08:45 AM

congrats on the new boat, and ditto on the pictures. Best of luck.

Super Hawaii 40 05-14-2002 08:46 AM

Hello payton,
I know you will like the Super Hawaii, I do. I put brand new 502's last winter and have enjoyed it alot. Let me know if you have any questions as I have done some reasearch on them. i have the 40 foot All america. Send me a picture!
John

KAAMA 05-14-2002 09:03 AM

Yeah Payton, let's see a picture. You're going to really like the twin engine application vs. the single.

FunHome 05-14-2002 09:25 AM

Congrat's Payton!! Which one did you end up with? The Red or White one? Did you have to pick it up here in Kansas City? or at the Lake?

If it was here in Kansas City and you took I-70 home there is a good building just east of Noland Road that you can see your truck and trailer in the reflection of there Glass window's, I've almost wrecked twice getting trying to get a good look!:rolleyes:

I'm only 5 post away from a pretty cool number, if you think about what I do! or 176 away from an even cooler number.:)

Payton 05-14-2002 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture. This is a "before" pic. She is going to get some new graphics on the sides and deck next week.