Notices

Miami Vice Boat

Old 03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
How many boats were in that run, Marc? DAYUM!
100 plus boats
Old 03-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
Boatme, Was that the year the Fog set in and noone made it past the first card? Believe it was 96 maybe 97 We were stuck in sausagetuck overnight! Bummed a bartenders car to drive back to St.Joe for the truck and trailer. Long night mud ramp to load the boat. Ah Good times! Rich
i ran the fog year and two years with out fog not sure which this was
Old 03-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Ed...What are the chances that boat was on buckeye lake the weekend of the 4th of July last year? I saw a 38 that was certainly one of the Miami vice boats, and it looked immaculate. Didn't ever get up close too it, and I don't think I ever saw him get on plane. lol. Sounded mean!
Old 03-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
Hey Ed...What are the chances that boat was on buckeye lake the weekend of the 4th of July last year? I saw a 38 that was certainly one of the Miami vice boats, and it looked immaculate. Didn't ever get up close too it, and I don't think I ever saw him get on plane. lol. Sounded mean!
there is a 38ish or so formula on buckeye lake with arnesons...that I think has the same colors on it. Dont recall ever seeing a KV out there or I would of shat myself. One of my favorite boats of all times. Last year as I was leaving the shootout at loto I saw a Miami Vice themed scarab on a trailer and stopped the car and made my gf get pictures of me next to it. It was a little rough and had florida numbers. Still bad ass!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bobonthis
there is a 38ish or so formula on buckeye lake with arnesons...that I think has the same colors on it. Dont recall ever seeing a KV out there or I would of shat myself. One of my favorite boats of all times. Last year as I was leaving the shootout at loto I saw a Miami Vice themed scarab on a trailer and stopped the car and made my gf get pictures of me next to it. It was a little rough and had florida numbers. Still bad ass!
I'm 100% sure it was a Miami vice 38 kv. I ran up next to it for a good while... took some pics but lost that phone. Even had the correct hatches, arch, the whole bit. I'm a Miami Vice nerd, so I was immediately drawn to the boat. There is a Formula 402 "Wavewalker" with Kaama surface drives out there that is black with stripes.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
I'm 100% sure it was a Miami vice 38 kv. I ran up next to it for a good while... took some pics but lost that phone. Even had the correct hatches, arch, the whole bit. I'm a Miami Vice nerd, so I was immediately drawn to the boat. There is a Formula 402 "Wavewalker" with Kaama surface drives out there that is black with stripes.
Yeah thats what I thought you were talking about..I talked to the kid once but he doesnt really know anything about the boat. Said his dad got it from an estate auction. Damn I wish I would of seen that Miami Vice boat!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

Default Buckeye Lake

Found the pic!

Striping looks a little different, I don't think it's the same boat
Attached Thumbnails Miami Vice Boat-0702101820.jpg  

Last edited by RT930turbo; 03-08-2011 at 02:34 PM.