who Remembers Mark  LaFleur LobsterBoy #22 >

who Remembers Mark LaFleur LobsterBoy #22

Notices

who Remembers Mark LaFleur LobsterBoy #22

Old 10-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who Remembers Mark LaFleur LobsterBoy #22

All you old schoolers , Do any of you remember a Mark LeFleur AKA Lobster Boy. #22. I ran into him a while ago. He lives just across the way from my sister . Wow what a high energy guy he was telling me about the old days back when he raced , when I told him about the Boating TFT tour he about came unglued and has been a source of encouragement to move this event along He has sort of lost touch but not enthusiasm. He wanted me to extend big greeting to all his old running mates . Also to tag in as to who remembers him. Also E-mail me and I will forward to Him . He must have been some kind Fire Brand. He is still one heck of a nice guy SO al in all greetings from Lobster Boy Mark LeFleur #22
Old 10-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Registered

The 2010 Boating Toys For Tots Tour
The US Marines would like to invite you and every boater to come and participate in the Worlds Best boating Toys For Tots event.
The Boating Toys For Tots Tour will take place in Palatka Florida on The St Johns River on the December 4th weekend of 2010.
We would like to invite all boaters to come to this most unique event. Plans are in place for party’s meals and good times. Projected participation is over 150 boats. All you need to do is bring your friends, bring a new toy and your boat to the River for this official US Marine toy drive.
Lunch run Friday Dec3rd toy Run Dec4th , see also the video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPc3i7fjycA
Our vision is to get all boating groups clubs organization and industry professionals to come together under one umbrella with a single purpose; to make The Boating Toys For Tots Tour a Sensational event. We are welcoming vendors and sponsors to help make this event happen BIG. Also we welcome your positive input. Sponsorship and vendor opportunities available,
Contact Rus Matos 407 760 3481 E-mail [email protected]
It is also Rus`s 50th Birthday and we have to make this event just that much better…!
Old 10-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I remember him well. Cool guy, we had a lot of fun hanging with him down in KW years ago. I remember him searing the best tuna while sipping beers in the pits. Tell him Kurt said hello!
Old 10-22-2010, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup,

met Mark at Steve Schmidt's shop in pomapno, and again racing in Deerfield, definitely a cool guy
Old 10-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I was wondering what happened to him. He is a very nice guy!
Old 10-22-2010, 08:15 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
What boat did he race?
Oh I remember LobsterBoy - good times in the pits and racing!! Oh yeah and the back cracking... He was the race team chiropractor!! LOL

I think the last boat he was involved with was Nick Carters...
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl

I think the last boat he was involved with was Nick Carters...
Yup,

that is what I remember also.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mark is a great guy as well as his whole family. I speak to him about once a month, still as wacky as ever. He would call me before every race to wish us well. Miss him but he is part of The Jersey Boyz Family.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Last time I saw Mark he was driveing a old motor home on his way to Daytona, I wished him luck because at looked like it only had about 5 miles left in it. Great guy and a lot of fun, tell him Bill Mazzoni said hello
Old 10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Mark was a good friend. I helped him load the truck to move. He was the guy that recommended me for my first chance at racing. Told the owner I would be great. He was right. LOL I DID WIN.

I gave him some restaurant advice before he left. The idea was to start, or buy, a small cafe and enjoy his work.

I miss the energy he had for sure. The only guy I know that went as hard as Dave Branch 24/7.

Good to hear he's still the same.

Greg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.