If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    23 wellcraft nova
    the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay

Thumbs down My friend the wind. Yea Right!!!!!!

The @#$% wind hasn't stopped blowing for a @#$% month now, even the little creeks have two footers in them. Now to top it all off we had some kind of "event" last night where I work and my camper was destroyed. At least the boat was home, but that was luck as it usually sits next to the camper during the week. Sure screws up the camping trip we were going on Memorial Day weekend but maybe I can find another one by then. I know there are bigger troubles in this world but DAMN what did I do? Now I know why mobile homes are so dangerous in storms. At least we weren't camping and asleep at 2AM. GOT TENTS?

My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder
    medford, nj usa
    I hear you. I was a a swimming pool when the tornado that went through Washington Township New Jersey. Well, the winds knocked a tree down that luckily for me missed my new 2002 f350 by about 3 inches. Some small scratches from the branches but nothing major.

Sorry to hear you did not fair as well.

Dear Bucky:

That really sucks to have your holiday plans ruined. I guess that's whey we call her MOTHER nature. I hope you have time to schedule alternate plans.

Hey, look at the bright side. At least you didn't get invited to a wedding given by some cheap, inconsiderate jerk who wanted to save some money and ruin YOUR holiday weekend!

Best regards and happy boating!

My Boats:
    23 wellcraft nova
    the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay

Thanks Sunseeker

Sunseeker, I know what you mean on the wedding deal. One of my sisters has done that TWICE. I finally asked her if she was intending to piss off everyone she knew or if it was just a by product of the wedding. Oh well, hopefully the reception will be worth it.