new boat/engine drive combo?????? >

new boat/engine drive combo??????

Notices

new boat/engine drive combo??????

Old 12-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
I understand that companies have agreements with other co's. In these times, why the F wouldnt a builder just build a hull that the customer wants and have say, TNT, rig it with whatever the customer wants? Money is Money. But i guess 1 boat isnt going to make or break Ciggy
I agree use TNT to rig.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

I guess some of the problem is the chioce in riggers...and if the co. is not one of the better ones, and down the line as the boat is sold with work that was possibly not as good as at the factory, that could hurt the name brand.. just my .02
Old 12-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
I understand that companies have agreements with other co's. In these times, why the F wouldnt a builder just build a hull that the customer wants and have say, TNT, rig it with whatever the customer wants? Money is Money. But i guess 1 boat isnt going to make or break Ciggy
Yep that is a good question...half the fun is the build and customization/personalization is what sets one boat apart from the other. I guess as a for profit industry you can understand how the economics of working with constants translates to the bottom line.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 883 Likes on 479 Posts

Baywatch/Tommy/Jeff

This was all good spirited conversation right, no hard feelings? That is how I took it.

Merry Christmas to all....whether you are a Cig, NT or Apache fan!

Scott
Old 12-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
I guess some of the problem is the chioce in riggers...and if the co. is not one of the better ones, and down the line as the boat is sold with work that was possibly not as good as at the factory, that could hurt the name brand.. just my .02
Good point...
Old 12-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

true. last year when I was looking for a new hull for my gellner 572sc and konrad ace drive set up, I looked at a few hulls and one of them said who would rig it. I said some pros whats funny is this co never built a 28 so mine would of been the 1st. I walked cause the price was much higher than the other hulls I was looking at. they still don't have one built and I am happy that I went with a used saber 28 the pro glass guys love the hull and how it was made, I wished I called on a new hull with them. oh its got a pottie closet too. four my wife. for rigging I talked to other konrad boaters and kurt from konrad too. so we should be right on plus my partner rigged his 46 skater for v8s then back to turbines.so we did our homework and will see how we did this spring since I go under the knife in two days later .

Last edited by AIR TIME; 12-13-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: IIIII
Old 12-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Banned

I've heard nothing but good things about Saber no matter the size and you partner did right too!
Old 12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Baywatch/Tommy/Jeff

This was all good spirited conversation right, no hard feelings? That is how I took it.

Merry Christmas to all....whether you are a Cig, NT or Apache fan!

Scott

Hard feelings? no way...Merry Christmas!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KR2C...eature=related
Old 12-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You know you guys are screwin up Jay dont you !!!

When two of his buds get into an argument on here he cant run to photoshop and favour us with a pic of something coming out of someones head.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Keep on topic.

No hero, just call a spade a spade. Whats with all the animosity towards everyone that does not own a Cig. There are other choices. Speed is not everything, but since you mentioned it ..in your class size boat, the Hustler Rocket is by far faster, rides similar, has more headroom, and an enclosed sh!tter, for the times that your so full of yourself, and cant quite make it to the dock..

Wrink the 37 AT is also a nice boat, especially for the coin involved..BTW, did you get to ride on both in KW..
Pat did get me out 4 a nice sea trial,C AT forum!! Appreciated the ride! Could not pull off the Cig ride, some stuff fell apart!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.