McCleod Elec. Drop out value >

McCleod Elec. Drop out value

Notices

McCleod Elec. Drop out value

Old 12-11-2010, 01:43 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default McCleod Elec. Drop out value

95, 96 vintage all white with blue back section, coming out of a baja..... they have kids now and want the extra cockpit space..... any idea what they should ask for them.....If memory serves the extra bolster option was like 3k???? any one offer some insight...

thanks
Old 12-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I got a pair of complete seats missing one leg for 1200 bucks. For just the drop down part I would think you would be in the 3-400 buck range for the pair? I would keep the stuff in case they ever want to put it back to stock when the kid get older or they go to sell the boat. Remember Mcleod is done so......
Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

I don't think Mcleod is done 2 friends of mine were there last week getting pricing on new bolsters. If memory serves me right the father was going to close but the daughter came back to run the business.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Sunsation has used McCleod on a majority of their boats and everything built so far this year has had them.

As far as value, $1200-1500 a pair complete?

If they are interested in selling them, post them for sale on Sunsation's site, lots of guys looking to upgrade interiors on older boats are looking for McCleod stuff.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats a great idea they were only thinking like 1000 for the pair I told them probably 800 depending on shipping??? jupiter what site were u referrring too, or did u mean in the sunsation forum on here...... thanks again
Old 12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums/index.php
Old 12-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Jesse James
thats a great idea they were only thinking like 1000 for the pair I told them probably 800 depending on shipping??? jupiter what site were u referrring too, or did u mean in the sunsation forum on here...... thanks again
Black Thunder, Baja, Formula, Sunsation and others all used those bolsters. On some of the older boats they weren't available at the time or a big ticket option so guys are always looking to upgrade. I was guessing on the asking price so if a $1,000 offer comes in (for the full bolsters) then that might be all the money. I suspect they would get 2K each new!