Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

Knot 4 Me 12-16-2010 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by SteveDavid (Post 3275859)
Personally, I like both Rich (T2X) and Reggie. Fact is they both could have dinner together anyday and laugh about their differences. BTW Brownie would also enjoy that dinner. Most of us old racing farts will argue, rant and disagree and still respect each other. Rich is the real life version of Dr. House. Ascerbic yes, knowledgeable yes, someone I would help no matter what, absolutely. Same goes for Reggie & Brownie. They have all paid their dues, and have done so for several decades. To me this is the equivalent of R.E Olds saying Henry Ford was full of crap, and Walter Chrysler didn't know squat, and Ferry Porsches' cars were too small and light and Sloan ruined the industry thru consolidation and well, you get the picture.
Wonder how many know what a T2X is?? Not the person, the _______,
Lighten up, no one is getting out alive.
Steve
U-1

Would it be that outboard in Rich's avatar?

Knot 4 Me 12-16-2010 08:32 AM

If you have a problem with someone's attitude on the forum, PM them. Discuss it in private. Calling out an Icon is just bad form. My .02.

monstaaa 12-16-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 3275958)
If you have a problem with someone's attitude on the forum, PM them. Discuss it in private. Calling out an Icon is just bad form. My .02.

bad form? not calling him out. calling him bitter.
icon? to my knowledge, no.
john cohen, marc shneff, kirk rodgers, mr. progression( his name is sliping my mind) are all builders who have all done for our local market and even industry. never heard anyone of them bash the hell out people.

gmhdfan 12-16-2010 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by SteveDavid (Post 3275859)
Personally, I like both Rich (T2X) and Reggie. Fact is they both could have dinner together anyday and laugh about their differences. BTW Brownie would also enjoy that dinner. Most of us old racing farts will argue, rant and disagree and still respect each other. Rich is the real life version of Dr. House. Ascerbic yes, knowledgeable yes, someone I would help no matter what, absolutely. Same goes for Reggie & Brownie. They have all paid their dues, and have done so for several decades. To me this is the equivalent of R.E Olds saying Henry Ford was full of crap, and Walter Chrysler didn't know squat, and Ferry Porsches' cars were too small and light and Sloan ruined the industry thru consolidation and well, you get the picture.
Wonder how many know what a T2X is?? Not the person, the _______,
Lighten up, no one is getting out alive.
Steve
U-1

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/48408900

innerrage 12-16-2010 08:48 AM

I think Top Banana Fast Fun 2 and Phil M basicaly sumed it up about TX2 rich could not agree more RICH is one hell of a guy

302Sport 12-16-2010 08:55 AM

it makes me laugh when the fountain guys talk about winning races, but the a majority of the fountains that win races arent even built by fountain, theyre built by skater and dont have the terrible beak with the terrible windshield and no awful swim platform. other than that i dont really mind fountains...

Catastrophe 12-16-2010 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me (Post 3275958)

Great point.

No one can fault Rich's posts if they are honest and well thought out, which they are.
Everyone is allowed an opinion.

If everyone here thought the same it would be pretty boring.

smiklos@sunprint 12-16-2010 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3275883)
I'm well aware of "what goes on at offshore races" and, behind the scenes of OSO, and behind the scenes at mfgs' etc etc. What does that have to do with the price of beans in india?

I see no reason to repost the obvious. But as was just seen in SVL at Key West not everyone plays fair, some seldom do. For the record it does sell boats just not necessarily at a profit.
Steve

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-16-2010 09:15 AM

[QUOTE=wot;3275667]Ill take the Aquamania hands down!

:eek:

BUIZILLA 12-16-2010 09:19 AM

the whole world is bitter..

why pick on Rich?