Racer

Received 1,070 Likes on 283 Posts

Hey Rich....maybe you should un-sign my dashboard now

See you soon bud, Happy Holidays
Old 12-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 28 V
I've enjoyed the history lessons here from all the "old farts". Bitter or not thanks for posting

6000 views what would you guys do without all this excitement

Funny, had this for lunch today as well..looks like a nice color scheme for an MTI .

funny,,,
Old 12-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
WOW, what a thread! Just wasted my lunch break reading this.
T2x is OK in my book. You just need the right sense of humor while reading his posts sometimes.

T2x built my Dad's 30' Shadow race boat. To our knowledge, this is the single winningest offshore race boat of ALL TIME. It ran as Black Duck, Boardwalk, E&B Marine and Pennzoil. Can't give all the credit to T2x as Tommy Akoury is one of the best crew chiefs/throttlmen of all time, but he couldn't have done it with a boat that was inferior to the rest of the class. The Shadow and later the 30' Chris Cat that T2x also built shaped the Production/Pro-stock class for many years. Next came the 35 Jesse James Conquest Cat...'nuff said right there. Some of you should do a little research before "calling him out."

Carry on!
if im not mistaken "extractor" was also one of those cats which i happened to have been on as achild then later on as a tech. nice piece. never said the man wasnt talented. just bitter. read some of his posts. some of em are like suckin on a giant super sour ball. makes yur eyes water.
also stated that i dont, "dont" know much of him. but because hes done so much in the past gives him a pass to be crotchity now. maybe . maybe im wrong.
hey T2 if i am coming off as a tool whom is just out to get you and is just rude and ignorantly disrespectful then i will in fact shut my pie hole. you are my elder. i would never except or want someone to treat my gran father or father in a way to make them feel that way. ill zip it and shut the thread.
If not then tushe pops i stand my ground...
Old 12-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,070 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by monstaaa
if im not mistaken "extractor" was also one of those cats which i happened to have been on as achild then later on as a tech. nice piece. never said the man wasnt talented. just bitter. read some of his posts. some of em are like suckin on a giant super sour ball. makes yur eyes water.
also stated that i dont, "dont" know much of him. but because hes done so much in the past gives him a pass to be crotchity now. maybe . maybe im wrong.
hey T2 if i am coming off as a tool whom is just out to get you and is just rude and ignorantly disrespectful then i will in fact shut my pie hole. you are my elder. i would never except or want someone to treat my gran father or father in a way to make them feel that way. ill zip it and shut the thread.
If not then tushe pops i stand my ground...
Extractor is a superboat cat.,..i think there a different bottom. You gonna be at the Patchouge race this year?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by thumper038
Bitter ?

Nope!

I think the statment in the avitar sums it up
Exactly how I see the guy!
Old 12-16-2010, 06:23 PM
wot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Extractor is a superboat cat.,..i think there a different bottom. You gonna be at the Patchouge race this year?
Extractor is an Awesome Team! That's correct, its a cat and original @ that; no similarities to a Chris Cat. Same thing w/the 21' Challenger which
is a copy of a 21' Superboat. Or wait; is that backwards? Yes as long as V's start on the outside.

...ill zip it and shut the thread...
Hell no! Lot's of great info here; saying "HI" may have sufficed.

Last edited by wot; 12-16-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Superboat!
Old 12-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2x
There was a restaurant in Ridgewood, NJ with an Indian chef who created a home made mint chip ice cream with real mint (I think he used the Japanese variant)....... Best I ever tasted.

Sadly the restaurant had very little else going for it and closed about a year ago.....but man oh man, that ice cream was the best!!!
Ben and Jerry's (hate the politics, love the ice cream) just introduced a Mint Chip that is the best I have ever had, try a pint and see!
Old 12-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

7000 views in 24 hours
I smell cabin fever
Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Registered

Talking Ok

Very interesting read...

Don't know all the facts here... but would like to add...
From where I come from..."We say Reggie"... and

"We say Grace and we say Mam...and If you ain't into that We don't give a Damn"...

Roanoke Virginia.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
yes sir. my girls are realyy looking forward to it this coming summer. maybe we can hook up for a cocktail or 4. i ll even bring the kaopectate if you want.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.