Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244105-anyone-else-find-t2x-bitter.html)

wot 12-15-2010 08:31 PM

In all fairness and to be upfront; I have know idea what the hell this is all about and to be truthful; I just like arguing about anything. :)

Although; I do like to be rude, crude and obnoxious; at the end of the day; it's the internet! :)

TeamSaris 12-15-2010 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 3275669)
Still, no reason to publicly bash people on a site that is to be educational and informative. I may not be an old timer, by any means, but I have enough sense to redirect negative energy.
Why start a thread insulting a experienced proven individual..
There's no excuse.

Bo,

With all due respect, to a lot of us, you just did.

Johnny

Cavanti53 12-15-2010 08:32 PM

WOT - This was the best Avatar Ever...

Originally Posted by wot (Post 3275661)
:bong:

I am still laughing at this one!

Are you saying old Dolla lit one up?

Perfect response to the entire thread!!!!!!!!!!

Where is T2X to defend himself. Did you guys block him from this discussion...?

Happy Holidays to all fellow boaters - Cats, V-Hulls, etc..

DollaBill 12-15-2010 08:43 PM

I simply said I'd take a V. I didnt say you'd have to be on crack to own a cat. And after thinking about this I'm out of this BS. Id love to know more about Rich's experience, especially as it relates to powerboating over the past 20-30 years.

But, with that said, I'm done with this. OSO used to be fun and it's getting more "unfun" by the day. Not like the old days. Nite

fountain4play 12-15-2010 08:44 PM

I guess my take on this is yes T2x is bitter about Reggie for whatever reason... I've read a lot of Rich's posts and they have been both entertaining and informative but I think his disdain for Reggie is more about being jealous that this guy and his boats were able to beat the pant's off of most other competitors for over 30 years. Ether way Reggie will more than likely be a back on the scene soon with something new to promote. After all Trump has filed for bankruptcy several times and came back, we can only hope that Reggie does the same...

TeamSaris 12-15-2010 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3275680)
I simply said I'd take a V. I didnt say you'd have to be on crack to own a cat. And after thinking about this I'm out of this BS. Id love to know more about Rich's experience, especially as it relates to powerboating over the past 20-30 years.

But, with that said, I'm done with this. OSO used to be fun and it's getting more "unfun" by the day. Not like the old days. Nite

Never did get my pm....

Top Banana 12-15-2010 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa (Post 3275669)
Still, no reason to publicly bash people on a site that is to be educational and informative. I may not be an old timer, by any means, but I have enough sense to redirect negative energy.
Why start a thread insulting a experienced proven individual..
There's no excuse.

What?????? Maybe you should read what you just wrote.
Listen.....not many people know, but T2X was insulted many years ago by Brownie.... who called his designs "Boxes" or "Dumpsters", and T2 just never got over it. PBS it's called Post Brownie Syndrome.

He really doesn't have any problem with Reggie or anyone else that is in the industry, it is just that many people take his thinly veiled sarcasm as gospel......remind you of anyone??

I would suggest that you personally start designing a new boat, that could go out and whip the competiton for several years in a row, win many championships.....and be respected by knowledgeable people all over the world.....and then you can come back and ask....Who is this T2X, anyway and what has he ever done?

But for now, sit back and enjoy his bitter comments, you just may learn something, even about Reggie.

monstaaa 12-15-2010 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cavanti53 (Post 3275676)
I am still laughing at this one!

Are you saying old Dolla lit one up?

Perfect response to the entire thread!!!!!!!!!!

Where is T2X to defend himself. Did you guys block him from this discussion...?

Happy Holidays to all fellow boaters - Cats, V-Hulls, etc..

no.

monstaaa 12-15-2010 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by fast fun 2 (Post 3275675)
Bo,

With all due respect, to a lot of us, you just did.

Johnny

if this is true ,than i i appologize to you, those whom are/were offended and to mr t2. not meant to be harrasing rather a turn of the table.and i am also trying not to bash either just reintroduce fact.

p.s excuse my spelling as i have gotten used to texting my 10 and 14 year old. ya know ttfn and culbcmiid.

wot 12-15-2010 08:51 PM

btw:/Superboat is the best original 21' v bottom ever built!