Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, >

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

T2X is jealous imo but the facts stand that no v has ever done what a Fountain has won overall at LEAST 3 times back when racing was racing! Fabbio Buzzi even stated that Rio Roses was the best race boat he ever saw go around a race course! Fiore siad he was going to "shut the old man up on his home ground" and he didn't pull that off . So to the haters who think he ran his mouth I say "it ain't braggin if you back it up"
Old 12-15-2010, 09:45 PM
wot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's like saying I have a fast typewriter to sell you.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lightspeed
Bo Your Full Of Crap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Holidays
Old 12-15-2010, 10:01 PM
wot

Anytime; V's start on the outside.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There is a trend here...Most of the people on this thread, defending Reggie or bashing T2x, are Fountain owners. It says so in their description under their name or their name has something to do with Fountain or a former employee.

I heard the reference to Fabio Buzzi and something about going around a race course, however, nothing about Fountain winning a rough seas endurance race. I'm sure Fountain won a few. During the last two decades of close to shore racing, Fountain has dominated.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:49 AM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Personally, I like both Rich (T2X) and Reggie. Fact is they both could have dinner together anyday and laugh about their differences. BTW Brownie would also enjoy that dinner. Most of us old racing farts will argue, rant and disagree and still respect each other. Rich is the real life version of Dr. House. Ascerbic yes, knowledgeable yes, someone I would help no matter what, absolutely. Same goes for Reggie & Brownie. They have all paid their dues, and have done so for several decades. To me this is the equivalent of R.E Olds saying Henry Ford was full of crap, and Walter Chrysler didn't know squat, and Ferry Porsches' cars were too small and light and Sloan ruined the industry thru consolidation and well, you get the picture.
Wonder how many know what a T2X is?? Not the person, the _______,
Lighten up, no one is getting out alive.
Steve
U-1
Old 12-16-2010, 05:04 AM
PHIL
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Having known Richie for over 30 years, and having worked with him for many of those years - I can say - he is one of the most loyal, honest- and fun to be with people. He calls it as he sees it - he has been there - done it all - had experience racing in many classes of boats, including Offshore, he has built boats - sold boats - watched from a perch that few have or could do. He has a way with words that is wonderful - and for those that dont know his IQ - I was told it was over 180 - He is FAR from being pompus - like the Southern General, or the Professional Southern Con man that I read about here. For those that talk negatively about Richie, you should meet him some day -

Richie was always there when he said he would be with our team - always playing as a team member - and his talent with words is something I envy.

Now - why not talk about boats -

Phil
Old 12-16-2010, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rich

While Rich and I only see eye to eye about 60% of the time I understand him and he is not a bitter guy. There is much the public does not see or hear about that transpires at Offshore boat races.
Rich is a no BS guy others are P.T. Barnum types just think what P.T. would be claiming without a few guys to point out the obvious.

Steve
Old 12-16-2010, 06:50 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by smiklos@sunprint
While Rich and I only see eye to eye about 60% of the time I understand him and he is not a bitter guy. There is much the public does not see or hear about that transpires at Offshore boat races.
Rich is a no BS guy others are P.T. Barnum types just think what P.T. would be claiming without a few guys to point out the obvious.

Steve
I'm well aware of "what goes on at offshore races" and, behind the scenes of OSO, and behind the scenes at mfgs' etc etc. What does that have to do with the price of beans in india?
Old 12-16-2010, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is weird how this thread has bounced from loving/hating T2x and "the Reg". I enjoy bashing Rich as much as the next guy, maybe more, but at the OFF meeting, the first guy I gave a big hug was Rich. It always amazed me that a guy with absolutely NO talent could rise to a position of being mocked and pilloried by his peers.

As far a Reg, I think I summed it up several years ago when I said "Reggies lone unachieved goal is to die in his own arms".......................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.