Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, >

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
If you have a problem with someone's attitude on the forum, PM them. Discuss it in private. Calling out an Icon is just bad form. My .02.
bad form? not calling him out. calling him bitter.
icon? to my knowledge, no.
john cohen, marc shneff, kirk rodgers, mr. progression( his name is sliping my mind) are all builders who have all done for our local market and even industry. never heard anyone of them bash the hell out people.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveDavid
Personally, I like both Rich (T2X) and Reggie. Fact is they both could have dinner together anyday and laugh about their differences. BTW Brownie would also enjoy that dinner. Most of us old racing farts will argue, rant and disagree and still respect each other. Rich is the real life version of Dr. House. Ascerbic yes, knowledgeable yes, someone I would help no matter what, absolutely. Same goes for Reggie & Brownie. They have all paid their dues, and have done so for several decades. To me this is the equivalent of R.E Olds saying Henry Ford was full of crap, and Walter Chrysler didn't know squat, and Ferry Porsches' cars were too small and light and Sloan ruined the industry thru consolidation and well, you get the picture.
Wonder how many know what a T2X is?? Not the person, the _______,
Lighten up, no one is getting out alive.
Steve
U-1
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/48408900
Old 12-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Top Banana Fast Fun 2 and Phil M basicaly sumed it up about TX2 rich could not agree more RICH is one hell of a guy
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 283 Likes on 137 Posts

it makes me laugh when the fountain guys talk about winning races, but the a majority of the fountains that win races arent even built by fountain, theyre built by skater and dont have the terrible beak with the terrible windshield and no awful swim platform. other than that i dont really mind fountains...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
If you have a problem with someone's attitude on the forum, PM them. Discuss it in private. Calling out an Icon is just bad form. My .02.
Great point.

No one can fault Rich's posts if they are honest and well thought out, which they are.
Everyone is allowed an opinion.

If everyone here thought the same it would be pretty boring.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'm well aware of "what goes on at offshore races" and, behind the scenes of OSO, and behind the scenes at mfgs' etc etc. What does that have to do with the price of beans in india?
I see no reason to repost the obvious. But as was just seen in SVL at Key West not everyone plays fair, some seldom do. For the record it does sell boats just not necessarily at a profit.
Steve
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=wot;3275667]Ill take the Aquamania hands down!

Old 12-16-2010, 09:19 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the whole world is bitter..

why pick on Rich?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by monstaaa
bad form? not calling him out. calling him bitter.
icon? to my knowledge, no.
john cohen, marc shneff, kirk rodgers, mr. progression( his name is sliping my mind) are all builders who have all done for our local market and even industry. never heard anyone of them bash the hell out people.
For the record.... as I understand it "bashing" is when you take some thing or some body and say it or they are no good without basis or fact. I agree that this is intolerable.

However when the builder of a 750 hp motor claims to produce 1200hp and you call him out on it.....his customers and fans frequently confuse this with "bashing"...... when in fact it is simply telling the truth.

For instance....let's say a guy has no sense of humor....and doesn't recognise that a post about Reggie's resignation was a joke...... so he get's his knickers in a wad...and marches off like Don Quixote to defend the honor of his idol. I believe that pointing this out is a civic and moral duty (right up there with feeding "The Children") so that this poor member of a hapless cult may be released from the humourless psychological bonds he is trapped in. He needs deprogramming, re-education, and a dose of South Park so that he can return to civilization as an active and alert member of society rather than a knee jerking robot who salutes automatically at the mere mention of his "Furher's" name.

None of this can be considered "bashing" you understand.... it is social responsibility...of the highest order.....it is so noble in fact, that i can hardly keep the tears out of my eyes as I write this.

Sigh.............
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rich, I think you are sliping out of your mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.