Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
Rich, I think you are slipping out of your mind
Again.....?

I hate when that happens........

I'll take the pills now.......

Brownie...do you take the yellow one before the white one and can i eat before or after?........ I forget.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I didn't say slipping, I said sliping. I don't know either. Ask Monstaaaaaaaaargh........
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
For the record.... as I understand it "bashing" is when you take some thing or some body and say it or they are no good without basis or fact. I agree that this is intolerable.

However when the builder of a 750 hp motor claims to produce 1200hp and you call him out on it.....his customers and fans frequently confuse this with "bashing"...... when in fact it is simply telling the truth.

For instance....let's say a guy has no sense of humor....and doesn't recognise that a post about Reggie's resignation was a joke...... so he get's his knickers in a wad...and marches off like Don Quixote to defend the honor of his idol. I believe that pointing this out is a civic and moral duty (right up there with feeding "The Children") so that this poor member of a hapless cult may be released from the humourless psychological bonds he is trapped in. He needs deprogramming, re-education, and a dose of South Park so that he can return to civilization as an active and alert member of society rather than awho salutes automatically at the mere mention of his "Furher's" name.

None of this can be considered "bashing" you understand.... it is social responsibility...of the highest order.....it is so noble in fact, that i can hardly keep the tears out of my eyes as I write this.

Sigh.............
there you go talking down again,,,, you are amuzeing father time but your long winded multi sylable rants are just proving my point...
as for the idolizing b.s comment, i idolize my family. i ve knelt once in my 39 years and that was 20 yrs ago to my beautiful wife today. knee jerking robot ,, ok.. cause i just like groveling at another mans feet..
i am not alone in my opinion and maybe iam like you in the sense of doing my civic and moral duty to shed light on something wrong....and be the target of an unfair act..
am i a fountain fan, yes. do i like reg, yes. am i star struck or a blind follower as stated, ahhhhhh,,,,, no.
you are bitter. even if your are correct in your sampleings and comments your self obsorbed and abundantly arrogant manor in which you deliver your truths andfacts are offensive ,,,, at times....
never doubted your ability or accomplishments. dont know of them. have been slightly educated during this thread..
maybe ya let me come beatup on that wing and get a grip for myself....no disrespect intended please.
hopefully you see what i am getting at..
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
I didn't say slipping, I said sliping. I don't know either. Ask Monstaaaaaaaaargh........
lmao
Old 12-16-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by wot
In all fairness and to be upfront; I have know idea what the hell this is all about and to be truthful; I just like arguing about anything.

Although; I do like to be rude, crude and obnoxious; at the end of the day; it's the internet!
very funny,, im coughing and my chest hurts..
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
it makes me laugh when the fountain guys talk about winning races, but the a majority of the fountains that win races arent even built by fountain, theyre built by skater and dont have the terrible beak with the terrible windshield and no awful swim platform. other than that i dont really mind fountains...
Sounds like your bitter. Im going to start a new thread.

Just kidding, this post makes me smile!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 1,819 Likes on 711 Posts
Default Due to the internet.....

a person is now only as good as his most recent accomplishment and being the internet if it didn't happen in the last 12 mnths it didn't happen or matter. I see too many knowledgeable, experienced and willing to help individuals run off by keyboard pilots.
Once that happens we are left w/the "experts" that have read all the recent posts on said website, all their Powerboat and Poker Run of America mags and think/spew this as knowledge and or first hand experience. So a guy has an attitude. Don't read his posts!

BTW, here's a picture for the Fountain fans. Here's where all of Reggies "innovations" came from. Built in 1977 Course all but the ugly ass beak came from the bottom of an Allison which now has multiple patents just in case.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:06 AM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Again.....?

I hate when that happens........

I'll take the pills now.......

Brownie...do you take the yellow one before the white one and can i eat before or after?........ I forget.
forget all the other colors, take the little blue ones, act like a pogo stick, and the world will be a better place..
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
BTW, here's a picture for the Fountain fans. Here's where all of Reggies "innovations" came from. Built in 1977 Course all but the ugly ass beak came from the bottom of an Allison which now has multiple patents just in case.

Actually even the beak came from Allison. Paul (Darris' father) used the concept to reach the minimum length rules in the old OPC classes. For the newbies here this picture was taken in 1966........
Attached Thumbnails Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,-luhrs%2520allison%25201965.jpg  

Last edited by T2x; 12-16-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.