Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Me? I'll take Mint Chocolate Chip...thank you.
not that it matters... but my personal favorite too....
Old 12-16-2010, 02:18 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GORT
not that it matters... but my personal favorite too....
There was a restaurant in Ridgewood, NJ with an Indian chef who created a home made mint chip ice cream with real mint (I think he used the Japanese variant)....... Best I ever tasted.

Sadly the restaurant had very little else going for it and closed about a year ago.....but man oh man, that ice cream was the best!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

that was some of the best reading I've found here...learned a lot and I didn't fall asleep reading it I didnt see one ounce of bitterness there.humorous and factual isn't it!!!???!!!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:24 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
There was a restaurant in Ridgewood, NJ with an Indian chef who created a home made mint chip ice cream with real mint (I think he used the Japanese variant)....... Best I ever tasted.

Sadly the restaurant had very little else going for it and closed about a year ago.....but man oh man, that ice cream was the best!!!
I'm a Stewarts guy... can't seem to drive by one without stopping for a cone.....
Old 12-16-2010, 02:29 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GORT
I'm a Stewarts guy... can't seem to drive by one without stopping for a cone.....
I'll try it....I limit myself to one ice cream per month...my addiction reached almost a gallon a day on Football sundays at one time, but my cholesterol levels can't take that anymore.

Those were the days prowling the streets at night...begging each passerby..."Hey Buddy can you spare a cone?"
Old 12-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I had an Irish Setter in the 70's that stalked the local Dairy Bell (small town Dairy Queen) waiting to liberate an unsuspecting child of their vanilla cone (chocolate soft serve, it would seem, had not yet been invented).
Old 12-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 1,832 Likes on 717 Posts
Default Some more tid bit's from your.........

Uncle T and friends
PS, V's are better than cat's in rough water.

1984 Don Aronow splits a 28 Cigarette lengthwise joins the halves with a tunnel and makes the second worst cat of all time. (Later he split a 39 footer and makes the worst.)

From Philip-
the point I was trying to make was, most of these frivolous Law Suits are brought on by boat operators that are ignorant in the limitations of the boat they are operating, or just plain reckless operation of a 6000 or 7000 pound boat, traveling at 100 MPH.

Plenty of good quality builders have been put out of business by Judge and Juries that have ruled “Boat flipped bad design, pay a zillion dollars”.

From Tomcat-
I've got a better idea, write a script. I'm getting a little tired of the offshore race coverage "formula" anyway.

An offshore "biography" type show would take a lot more effort to produce, but it would help build the fan base by explaining the background of the sport. "Todays racers are standing on the shoulders of giants"...that kind of thing. Let's do this before guys like T2x lose their memory from years of hard landings and two stroke fumes!

Uncle T-
I can't take the west coast cat's seriously. It's a "California thing" I guess. Pretty graphics and not much else.... except rave reviews in Powerboat.

Last edited by Twin O/B Sonic; 12-16-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe young Reggie Part 3 could get dad to chime in here. Should have some time on his hands if he resigned.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
that was some of the best reading I've found here...learned a lot and I didn't fall asleep reading it I didnt see one ounce of bitterness there.humorous and factual isn't it!!!???!!!
I've enjoyed the history lessons here from all the "old farts". Bitter or not thanks for posting

6000 views what would you guys do without all this excitement

Funny, had this for lunch today as well..looks like a nice color scheme for an MTI .

Old 12-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bitter ?

Nope!

I think the statment in the avitar sums it up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.