Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,, >

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Notices

Anyone Else Find T2x Bitter,,,,,

Old 12-17-2010, 02:00 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
ye-ouch . . . . . Actually I never got the impression he was taking credit for its design. I just took it as he was part of its development. As a current day racer it kinda bumms me out though that a prominent figure from an era I idolized has, what appears, much contempt for what I am involved in today. In some senses I understand it and as I said before I honestly respect it. Him and Bownie are two the most entertaining characters on here.
please do not compare Tx2 to Brownie as Brownie was actually a doer not a talker! Brownie has raced more times that Tx2 has taken a bathroom visit so they are not remotely in the same league, and not even the same era. Brownie is a true legend and Tx2 is a legend in his own mind. Tx2 liberally uses the word "we" when he was in fact the sales manager at the company. possibly his content towards today's raceres extends to his inability to do the same? after all one cannot talk the same trash if they were also involved in the trash
Old 12-17-2010, 06:46 AM
wot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Lighten up Francis"
Old 12-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
No he most likely did not design the "Challenger", no he most likely did not design the "Conquest" and no he most likely did not design the "Chris Cat" but more than likely he will lead one to believe he did. he used to play celebrity and comment on race videos voice overs while he bashed the Skaters and tried to have penalties put on them as Conquest and Chris Cat could not build a good enough nor light enough boat to compete against them. he swung from Linders nut sack for years and it appears he is trying the same with Hleden praising his every move. possibly he is trying to hide his short comings by surrounding himself by people smarter than him but that only makes his short comings stand out greater. he is the epitome of the adage "can't teach old dogs new tricks" and while he has time and history on his side for story telling in comparison to others the time has also blurred his memory and vision of reality. certainly has his moments of comedy though.
new contestant for a" he's bitter thread" ????
Old 12-17-2010, 06:57 AM
wot

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Who's Francis birthday? 1 of the dead girls you brought into this tread for humor
Hello, Pot, I'm The Kettle…You don't apply the level of political correctness you preach to yourself.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

I started reading this thread and it is very entertaining. I was laughing out loud at some of the posts. Truly great stuff.

Anytime somebody is forthright and speaks their mind, they are seen as jealous or a hater. Who cares if Rich loves, hates, or has no opinion of Reggie? Whatever his opinion is, at least he has the stones to say it publicly, and not just say how wonderful everything is.

I have to laugh when people get mad at Rich for reporting the death of offshore racing. Sometimes the truth hurts. Oh well. Get over it. As he did when he was commentating from the air, he is just reporting the facts.

It seems to me that Rich is one of the few that can laugh at himself and actually does not take himself too seriously. He loves boats, and loves "offshore" racing and wants to see it go back to OFFSHORE racing.

When your name is associated with offshore racing as closely as Rich's, you will then have the right to comment. Until then, try listening and learning from him.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Just In Time. This Is The Dumbest Thread Of 2010
"quiet Lois,, men are speaking......."
but seriously its not dumb. if you were on the recieveing end of the poo throwing then you may not feel its stupid.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:08 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by monstaaa
"quiet Lois,, men are speaking......."
lol, good stuff

Old 12-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
Oy.......... I have been at this since the late 50's.

T2x
Ugh, you are old.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by smokeybandit
I started reading this thread and it is very entertaining. I was laughing out loud at some of the posts. Truly great stuff.

Anytime somebody is forthright and speaks their mind, they are seen as jealous or a hater. Who cares if Rich loves, hates, or has no opinion of Reggie? Whatever his opinion is, at least he has the stones to say it publicly, and not just say how wonderful everything is.

I have to laugh when people get mad at Rich for reporting the death of offshore racing. Sometimes the truth hurts. Oh well. Get over it. As he did when he was commentating from the air, he is just reporting the facts.

It seems to me that Rich is one of the few that can laugh at himself and actually does not take himself too seriously. He loves boats, and loves "offshore" racing and wants to see it go back to OFFSHORE racing.

When your name is associated with offshore racing as closely as Rich's, you will then have the right to comment. Until then, try listening and learning from him.
no one is mad , the point AGAIN issssss he is Bitter. and it shows many times on this thread. he claims or people claim that he is equal to that of the likes of big REg. no sweat. but why be so condescending and nasty, childish and rude. what its humor. no i dont think so. this site became a whos who and lost some of its lustre a while back. i fell victim to the political b.s . but others who were much MUCH more boistrous were left to ran at will. again what ever. so now you have some who bite their tongue and dont converse and by that measure dont contribute due to anger or being offended.
to me not such a productive way of going about things. it would seem as this thread continues that mrT2 is not but alot of the same things hes condemed others of being AND craps all over another similiar guy, and alot of people think this is o.k . ummmmmmm its not.
in a sense its like the lunch teacher/ aide whom my wife and i went to the principal about. pointinga boney fingers , nasty tone, obnoxious. then to pulling ears. then when approached by my wife, arrogantly and with a rude abrupt tone says how dare you. "really".well once put to the test as we did yesterday her tune changed . for the better of the kids. ya know how long and how many little ears were pulled before we came to pass??????
maybe this thread can clear some air for some people like me. and i assure you it is,,,, .and hopefully it can help in some small capacity to yield a brightrer season for all of u.s

Last edited by monstaaa; 12-17-2010 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by monstaaa
this site became a whos who and lost some of its lustre a while back. i fell victim to the political b.s . but others who were much MUCH more boistrous were left to ran at will.

again what ever. so now you have some who bite their tongue and dont converse and by that measure dont contribute due to anger or being offended.
If more people like you that are in the marine industry, would post more about your latest projects, boating experiences, pictures, etc, there would be a lot less of the negative views on things that you are refering to. Terry Sobo immediately comes to mind, as someone that tries to post current projects & keep the site's content fresh.

When people just "lurk", & only come out to complain or bash someone, then that's all there will be. However, if people would stick to the sites main topic, powerboats, then the negative threads & who's who BS, would fall off the first page without anyone caring.

People like you, are the ones that have the ability to bring fresh content to the site for people to see & talk about, since you are in the business & have new jobs going on that people are interested in. If you guys don't care to show any of it off, then no one else will.

I mean all of that as positive as can be. I'm just trying to show that the users of these sites ultimately control what content there is to read. You can make it as good, or as bad as you want, depending on how you contribute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.