Notices

Thanks OSO

Old 12-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Thanks OSO

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was looking for a nice used Hummer for my son.(The vehicle) Matt Craymond responded with a name of one of his boating friends. He had and 04 with 3600 miles. I made a deal with him and I flew to North Carolina to get it. Ed Briley, a Fountain fanatic and fellow boat addict met me at the Airport with the like new hummer with even a full tank of gas. We talked a bit and I was on my way.
Ed is a great guy, if you need any tires or service might want to give Briley tires a call. I have met some really good boating people on OSO. By the way Matt the next time I need a new F series I'll give you a call. Eric
Attached Thumbnails Thanks OSO-hummerfront.jpg   Thanks OSO-hummerside.jpg   Thanks OSO-hummerinterior.jpg  

Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Yep,
Matt is good people, when I was looking for my present 2006 F-350, and posted on here, Matt answered and gave me a great offer, it was just a little too far away.
Dean
Old 12-21-2010, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Not sure I would post openly about getting a hummer from a guy named Ed!

Glad it worked out for you and your son!