Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who Else Is Bitter.....?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244173-who-else-bitter.html)

39 Unlimited 12-17-2010 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by LapseofReason (Post 3277374)
Here you want bitter, I am not saying there isnt something after death there just isnt one guy in charge of it. In a court of law can anybody prove there is a GOD, I can prove I am here and I have done good things and there is no Gregmas. I phucking hate Xmas and refuse to even have a tree in my house, I refuse to buy anything for anybody and will not accept gifts, for the last 5 years I take the last 2 weeks of the year off so I can just stay at my house in fear that I will kill somebody for saying Merry Christmas to me. Xmas is the biggest scam since the Bible if they would start taxing religion they would go under. The bible was written by some smart guys that saw most people are retards with NO common sense and needed a way to scare people into having it. I got more but I think you get the point.

Sorry for your luck dude.

Bobthebuilder 12-17-2010 09:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by T2x (Post 3277166)
Wave to the Cuan Law if she sails by...... We'll be on board in February.

The BVI's are what's left of the Garden of Eden in my book.

Rich, haven't seen Cuan Law here yet but in the North Sound we have Wind Spirit, Eric Clapton's Blue Guitar and Chanticleer once owned by Evinrude family.

Agree this is the Garden of Eden. Love it here.

MaroonKnighty 12-17-2010 09:31 PM

Bell's Hop Slam is Bitter, but it makes me happy.

RaggedEdge 12-17-2010 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 3277080)
I'm not bitter but I can see the Bitter End Yacht Club from my hammock at Saba Rock, BVI. LOL

Honestly, I believe you are the only one on this forum that has life figured out.

Did you bring that snow under your hammock with you from Ontario? Or steal some of our New York lake effect on your way thru? If you stole it, no problem, just don't bring it back! :drink:

Bobthebuilder 12-17-2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge (Post 3277427)
Honestly, I believe you are the only one on this forum that has life figured out.

Did you bring that snow under the hammock with you from Ontario? Or steal some of our New York lake effect on your way thru? :drink:

He, he. Hurricane Earl pretty well took out the small beach here at Saba Rock a couple of months ago. David pumped that sand out of the Sound and it is as white as the snow I left behind in ON earlier this week. The docks and decking all took a hit here and he cut his vacation short to fly back out here and put it all back together. Great job, David and great host.

Bob

RaggedEdge 12-17-2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by LapseofReason (Post 3277374)
... after death there just is one guy in charge.

If it's Bob the Builder count me in! ASAP! :lolhit:

If I get left out I'm going to be real F'n bitter.

kitten 12-17-2010 09:54 PM

Why be bitter, tomorrow is another day!:kiss:

....and it's going be 76 tomorrow, now you can be bitter or not.

omerta one 12-17-2010 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by GLH (Post 3277301)
When I was single I knew this chick that was bitter...I just popped a few Altoids and I didn't taste it anymore and when we moved on it felt a lot cooler also...

Does that count? :drink:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/SN...ry80917004.jpg

Nope...you're still bitter 'cause she wouldn't let you touch her twitter.

omerta one 12-17-2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3277378)
So you must be a Scientologist? :evilb:

With a Nor-Tech no less!

DollaBill 12-17-2010 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited (Post 3277411)
Sorry for your luck dude.

Well if you're talking religion you've met your match in the "bitter" dept.

As I've said for years, although ALL intelligence tells us "god" and religion is a giant scam I've clearly stated my case that "if" I'm wrong and there is a god.......... I want a piece of his Azz when I see him. How's that for a BITTER sandwich?