Merry Xmas 272Bajadriver and psloanker

Notices

Merry Xmas 272Bajadriver and psloanker

Old 12-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Good engine "builders" are certified machinists first and foremost.

Anyone can bolt parts together and call themselves a "builder" when in reality they are just "assemblers". A true engine "builder" can not only assemble a list of parts, he knows why he's using that combination of parts and he knows how to "marry" the parts perfectly to work as one and not just sorta, kinda work together.

I could assemble engines all day long and guarantee that they would run BUT!!!!, I use a real engine "builder" to build my own engines so they will not only run, but run right and for a long time.

It takes years of experience to learn all the proper nuances of real engine building and while I have been involved in the automotive and marine repair business for 30 years, I still choose to use a real "builder" for my own stuff.

What exactly are pslonakers qualifications to call himself an engine "builder" again? How many HUNDREDS of high performance engines has he designed, build and tested?

We have all read the horror stories on here of guys who paid someone to "build" them an engine.

Have you ever read a horror story about the true engine "builders" such as Eddie or Sterling or Pfaff etc assembling a ticking time bomb on here?

Note : the above post is strictly the opinion of the author and in no way reflects the opinion or position of baja272driver or pslonaker or anyone else who has paid good money for a piece of junk masquerading as a high performance marine engine.
Very well put, as honest as it gets.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Good engine "builders" are certified machinists first and foremost.

Anyone can bolt parts together and call themselves a "builder" when in reality they are just "assemblers". A true engine "builder" can not only assemble a list of parts, he knows why he's using that combination of parts and he knows how to "marry" the parts perfectly to work as one and not just sorta, kinda work together.

I could assemble engines all day long and guarantee that they would run BUT!!!!, I use a real engine "builder" to build my own engines so they will not only run, but run right and for a long time.

It takes years of experience to learn all the proper nuances of real engine building and while I have been involved in the automotive and marine repair business for 30 years, I still choose to use a real "builder" for my own stuff.

What exactly are pslonakers qualifications to call himself an engine "builder" again? How many HUNDREDS of high performance engines has he designed, build and tested?

We have all read the horror stories on here of guys who paid someone to "build" them an engine.

Have you ever read a horror story about the true engine "builders" such as Eddie or Sterling or Pfaff etc assembling a ticking time bomb on here?

Note : the above post is strictly the opinion of the author and in no way reflects the opinion or position of baja272driver or pslonaker or anyone else who has paid good money for a piece of junk masquerading as a high performance marine engine.

This is a true as it gets. I have been doing this since I was a little kid. I used to spend every minute I could helping my dad assemble engines for our hydroplane. I have done this for a living for over 25 years, both on my own and for someone else. It has ALL been with marine engines. I have had my hands in a countless # of engines and I still learn new things on a regular basis.....and I do this every day of every week.
Eddie
Old 12-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Keep in mind it is much deeper than one thread. However, here you have a guy (272bajadriver) on here complaining he got robbed by Eagle, even tho it was his own damn fault. Next he comes out of no where telling us psloanker is the greatest engine builder in the world, he even went a step further and stated we are all stupid to pay big money for Merc Racing, KE, TEague,PF etc because they are robbing us????

Here is the scary thought-

Psloanaker to some (including me) looks like an Evangelist in the case. He is the only one telling 272bajadriver what he wants to hear. He is the only one that will PROFIT from 272bajadriver in the future, yet baja thinks we are azzholes? Someone was feeding 272bajadriver a bunch of garbage info, many of us believe it must have came from you know who.

I have popped a few expensive engines, the first thing my builder did was search for why it blew up. Psloanaker chose tp blame it on cheap internals, even tho 272bajas internals were exactly what was spec for a 330hp! Next came a missing oring, keep in mind it ran for 50 hrs. The clean valves and leaking riser threwa flag to us from pitures but not the builder? Again, tell them what they want to here Jim and Tammy Faye

I went from trying to stop this from happening, to not being able to wait until it blows up in some ones face!

Maybe he will build a good one, and maybe 272bajadriver will rig it right, and have many years of 80 mph+ trouble free boating as he wishes....or maybe???

- 272bajadriver cuts corners like the past, only now the new high perf engine blows in the first 5 hrs, he starts a thread on OSO bashing psloanaker

-Psloanaker starts a thread on what a DB 272bajadriver is on OSOS after cutting corners, we get to watch them fight for all of 2011

- 272bajadrivers freshly epoxied lag bolt doesn't hold down the new 540, rips the back off the boat and sinks

-272bajadriver still has not fixed his driveline problems, he rips the bellows, injests water in the new 540, blows it and starts a bad thread on psloanaker.

The possiblities are endless, may all your xmas dreams come true

Now I have to take a break, I don't want to be on the naughtly list
Here we have again more bull**** being talked about by 4bus, wow shocking. Let me ask you a question 4bus, JUST SO EVERYONE knows who the **** talker is, let 4bus answer this with proof. When did I say everyone is stupid for paying money for KE, teague, PF? Actually I said there are great engine builders out there and that everyone has there preference. So how in the world do you get a simple sentence like that and mix it up to putting words in my mouth by making a idiotic statement like that? As a matter of fact I have heard nothing but great things about those builders! Everyone has their own preference thats all. So enlighten me and tell me when I claimed that? Or just admit that you can't read something and comprehend it you twist people's words around.

verbi you say I got on everybody right? Well weren't you and your little group the first ones that got together and started bashing first? I hope you don't think me or anybody would stay quite because nobody is scared of you or anybody else in your little group. So take some accountability for your own actions and REREAD the thread and see how you guys acted which caused me to dish it back. Yet that makes me the bad guy, NO you got it all wrong. YOU or 4bus will never understand it because in YOU TWOS little mind your always right no matter what and everyone else is wrong. I know for a fact there's a lot of people out there that can't stand you two especially.

Also 4bus when did I ever say pslonaker was the best engine builder in the world? I have said I trust pslonaker because he has always helped me out and no matter what goes out of his way to do everything he can to help, and he has done it many times, I think he is someone I can trust and someone who knows his stuff just like the builders you just mentioned. But everyone has their preference and I just choose pslonaker. So tell me something how do you get ANOTHER simple statement like that confused with pslonaker is the best engine builder in the world? Once agian you read one thing and twist it around into something else.

Has anyone read how 4bus responds to things? Just look at the thread that itsallgood did and how he asked a simple question if anyone had any dealings with a specific marina that's all he asked and then 4bus came on and blew up on the guy saying the guy was ignorant and blah blah blah all over once again a simple quesiton. My point is this The way 4bus and some people respond to the threads is my first insulting people and then trying to help them out? Id rather them keep their mouth shut, HOWEVER if your going to come out and be human and help without insulting people then I can definitely hear that. But look at my original thread look at how the immaturity started and then people went on there trying to insult me? So you expect me to stay quite about it? HELL NO so I guess their not used to being talked back to so they get mad. The proof is all there. You can't expect to talk to someone the way 4bus and some people talk and expect someone to listen to you, if you go about it in a normal manner mabye people would actually listen to you 4bus.

SO 4BUS ANSWER MY QUESTIONS FROM ABOVE, SHOW ME THE PROOF OF WHEN I SAID THAT BECAUSE I NEVER DID! or just admit to everyone that your mind can't comprehend things and you twisted words around like you always do. So instead of making your next post full of shi** like you always do lets see the proof.
( stay tuned for his post with more crap in it because he knows he's wrong and I never claimed that so he's going to find something else to ***** about)

Last edited by 272bajadriver; 12-24-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Young Performance
I have had my hands in a countless # of engines and I still learn new things on a regular basis.....and I do this every day of every week.
Eddie
That statement right there shows the true value of this professional. "Learning is an ongoing process"
Old 12-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver

I have said I trust pslonaker because he has always helped me out and no matter what goes out of his way to do everything he can to help, and he has done it many times
I do have to agree with this statement myself for the record.
Old 12-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Baja, baja, baja.....why do you continue to sound like a broken record???
For the record I did go through your thread on how you got robbed on your 454 330 hp thread and quit honestly for the most part you were being jabbed at no doubt but it is open to interpretation, as you were insulting the POS motor yourself...(your words there buddy).
You got all defensive and wanted to fight everybody and you were the 1st one to start with the intelligence insults...maybe you should take the time to go back and reread the thread so YOUR little mind can try to digest what it is reading!!
Your insults were flying around long before I ever joined in....and for the record the whole boating community is a click....not 4bus and me and so on.....you can either try to be a part of it or be the dick head at the dock that absolutely no one wants to be around...and I bet your the second!!
You have proof the 4bus and I are not liked and if that is so , so be it....but I call BS just like the reason for your broken crank!!
Stop coming across as the village idiot and people will accept you with open arms..(although you may still have to take the odd jab, hell we all do)!!
For the record I have gotten wrapped up in your bs here and in other threads and realized that it was a mistake.....I openly apologized to everybody here for my stupidity INCLUDING YOU....but you never see those things, you feed off all the other bs posts continually running home to mommy crying foul, the return with another mouthful of verbal diahreah.
You have called everybody hear a bunch of idiots (if you reread your thread then you will know this is accurate)!!
So really in all honesty what the hell do you expect????
I must admit this has been more entertaining then an episode of Soprano's but you have become too much to bare and your post value has been reduced to nothing more than a whining banter.
As far as 4bus' posts ...dude his sheet is funnier than hell but you fail to see the humour in anything!!
Like your famous "last words" in every other thread....I'm done with this thread!!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Oh and I forgot one last thing....
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
Old 12-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

for the record verbi I have never called EVERYBODY here a bunch of idiots! The ONLY people I have called idiots is people in your little clit and its only like 4 or 5 people NOT everybody, there are good people on this site. So if anybody sounds like a broken record its you but I've learned talking to you is like talking to a brick wall so I'm done wasting my time talking to you or anybody in your little clit. All I ask is that you be mature and keep my name out of your mouth and that goes for people in your little clit too. So I hate to ruin the fun for you but I got better things to do then argue with you back and forth.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
for the record verbi I have never called EVERYBODY here a bunch of idiots! The ONLY people I have called idiots is people in your little clickand its only like 4 or 5 people NOT everybody, there are good people on this site. So if anybody sounds like a broken record its you but I've learned talking to you is like talking to a brick wall so I'm done wasting my time talking to you or anybody in your little click. All I ask is that you be mature and keep my name out of your mouth and that goes for people in your little click too. So I hate to ruin the fun for you but I got better things to do then argue with you back and forth.

1. Please practice what you preach and Shut the PHUCK up

2. Spell check next time please, since we all know your NOT done running off at the mouth.

3. Merry Xmas 272 and have a happy new year.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell, I thought everybody liked having a little clit....er a click. OH....now I see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.