Notices

Little Speedy for sale again

Old 12-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts
Default Little Speedy for sale again

Let me just point out to any potential buyers:

The part where it says GRAPHICS ARE VINYL AND CAN BE REMOVED should just be ignored.

IF anyone, and I mean ANYONE, removes them again I will drive all the way to Seattle, if I have to, to remove the boat from your possession. Just sayin'.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37312-en.html
Old 12-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Boat looks great as is.......so don't fvck it up w/bad paint ideas!
Old 12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Randy what are you up to now? Tom sells his boat and now you? Whats up your sleve?
Old 12-23-2010, 02:56 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Somebody Needs To Pick This Boat Up And Lets Go Win Another World Championship With It! Its A Spectacular Running Boat! I Had A Blast Throttleing It! Its Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 04:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
Somebody Needs To Pick This Boat Up And Lets Go Win Another World Championship With It! Its A Spectacular Running Boat! I Had A Blast Throttleing It! Its Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a GREAT boat! I had a ton of fun in that thing, and Reggie and I raced the Hell out of it and it always gave us everything it had!

I was thinking about this the other day how someone can buy a "theme boat" and now they become that person, what I mean to say is, not only are you buying the boat, you are also buying the recognition of being "Speed Racer"

Its funny how people know the boat but not really the owner, the boat becomes the owners identity. For that recognition the price is cheap!

Will I always be "The Original Speed?"

Randy Kent
Old 12-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marine concepts
It was a GREAT boat! I had a ton of fun in that thing, and Reggie and I raced the Hell out of it and it always gave us everything it had!

I was thinking about this the other day how someone can buy a "theme boat" and now they become that person, what I mean to say is, not only are you buying the boat, you are also buying the recognition of being "Speed Racer"

Its funny how people know the boat but not really the owner, the boat becomes the owners identity. For that recognition the price is cheap!

Will I always be "The Original Speed?"

Randy Kent

ya you are correct, i have never signed so many autographs in my life (actually i have never signed any) until speedy pulled up to the dock
Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Wild
ya you are correct, i have never signed so many autographs in my life (actually i have never signed any) until speedy pulled up to the dock
Beautiful boat, Randy.... If we can help in any way, Let us know... Good luck with the sell.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

The "ORIGINAL" Speed Racer boat:
Attached Thumbnails Little Speedy for sale again-cimg1246.jpg   Little Speedy for sale again-bobs_mti_running.jpg  
Old 12-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

The boat is amazing in and out! Randy spared no expense!! It was a lot of work and fun for all the staff at Performance Boat Brokerage putting Speedy back together. Whenever we have customers stop in for the first time, they always ask if Speedy is here.

I added the "graphics can be removed" because I have had people ask. Just trying to be as descriptive as possible!

Brett
Old 12-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
I added the "graphics can be removed" because I have had people ask. Just trying to be as descriptive as possible!

Brett
I knew that Brett. Just felt I should threaten a few of those "I like it all white" people that tend to phuck up beautiful boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.