Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help me brighten two young boys Christmas (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244512-help-me-brighten-two-young-boys-christmas.html)

Sick Stinger 12-24-2010 09:06 AM

Can we still help I mean you have the post and some people to help why not make it a little merrier of a christmas then anticipated. Maybe some riding gear hats gloves goggles and so on hell even a T shirt
-Mike

Chuck 12-24-2010 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger (Post 3282134)
Can we still help I mean you have the post and some people to help why not make it a little merrier of a christmas then anticipated. Maybe some riding gear hats gloves goggles and so on hell even a T shirt
-Mike

People who have sent me a pm and still wanted to contributee will be helping me buy some helmets and jerseys. Any money contributed after that will be forwarded to Make A Wish. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas.

Airpacker 12-24-2010 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by catastrophe (Post 3282042)
PM sent

good on ya pal :)

Chuck pm sent. The kids will need some good sled boots won't they?

Rattlesnake Jake 12-24-2010 10:00 AM

Was nice meeting you this morning Chuck. Wish we could have chatted longer but I think the both of us were kinda busy.

Thanks for calling and allowing me to take part.

Chuck 12-24-2010 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake (Post 3282197)
Was nice meeting you this morning Chuck. Wish we could have chatted longer but I think the both of us were kinda busy.

Thanks for calling and allowing me to take part.

It was nice finally meeting the famous Rattlesnake Jake!! Lets get together for some beers in the near future. Thank you for your very generous gift, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Chuck 12-24-2010 10:35 AM

The pm's are pouring in. I am definately covered on the sled and will now purchase helmets, gloves, boots, goggles, etc with the generous donations from all of you guys. I am on my way to the mall to find a card big enough for everyones names and a bow for the sled. I may be away from the computer for a little while so don't think I'm dropping the ball. My address is Chuck Allen 3 Southpoint Road Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. I will post more later and more pictures of the delivery. Thank you all very much, you are very generous people.

Chuck 12-24-2010 10:38 AM

If you send me a pm for a donation please include your full name, city, and business if you would like it on the card. Thanks.

jmbtile 12-24-2010 11:49 AM

pm sent
Merry Christmas to all!! Thank you for posting this.
Maybe we'll be able to make your run this summer, Chris tried to get me up there last year but wasn't able to make it happen last min.
Joe

Indiana Rage 12-24-2010 01:43 PM

This brought tears to me, you guys are GREAT. pm sent.

n20michael 12-24-2010 01:58 PM

"Chuck"

In the WORST economy we have ever seen, and with nothing but "bad" news on every tv, newspaper and internet site you see, its nice to something positive for a change, and see someone who has compassion for someone OTHER than themselves, judging by the number of people who contributed from OSO I am not the only one who feels this way.

You are a class act Chuck, I hope the kids love the sled.

Michael