Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help me brighten two young boys Christmas (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244512-help-me-brighten-two-young-boys-christmas.html)

Chuck 12-24-2010 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just made a list of names and an estimate of the money donated. If everyone sends the donation they said we will be about $1000.00 over the cost of the sled. I will get both boys all of the necessary clothing and safety gear and donate the balance to Make A Wish from OSO members. Thank you all once again.
P.S. The bows were all picked over but I think the boys will be alright with the one I was able to find.

ROTAX454 12-24-2010 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3282145)
People who have sent me a pm and still wanted to contributee will be helping me buy some helmets and jerseys. Any money contributed after that will be forwarded to Make A Wish. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas.

Chuck, I possibly have some riding gear (given the fact that your a sledder and know the importance of good riding gear) that the boys could use. PM me with any needs. Include their sizes too.

Chuck 12-24-2010 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by ROTAX454 (Post 3282373)
Chuck, I possibly have some riding gear (given the fact that your a sledder and know the importance of good riding gear) that the boys could use. PM me with any needs. Include their sizes too.

I will find out their sizes hopefully this evening when I deliver the sled. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

DollaBill 12-24-2010 02:50 PM

Thats how we roll. Merry Christmas OSO'rs

fastoys 12-24-2010 03:01 PM

Great people do great things! Nice work!

Chuck 12-24-2010 03:31 PM

Oh my God what a great feeling!!! We went over to deliver the sled and they had a housefull of kids and family members. I will post pictures and video this evening when I get home.

Too Stroked 12-24-2010 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 3282416)
Oh my God what a great feeling!!! We went over to deliver the sled and they had a housefull of kids and family members. I will post pictures and video this evening when I get home.

Kind of renews your faith in now Christmas doesn't it? Nice job and Merry Christmas to all!

Chuck 12-24-2010 03:33 PM

Dad was inside sleeping but Briggs,Quinn, and Mom were elated and wanted me to extend a heartfelt thank you to all those who helped.

Airpacker 12-24-2010 04:42 PM

right on. Good stuff Chuck.

85scorpion 12-24-2010 05:05 PM

We have our own Saint Nick here on OSO. Its great seeing the Christmas spirit alive and well, and even in such rough times people are still willing to do everything they can to help people out, Merry Christmas everyone!!