Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What is a better boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/244625-what-better-boat.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 12-30-2010 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by TOASTY (Post 3285474)
1st no one is my fellow anything, or friend, i dont make friends by e mail, or message boards...

2nd You have no idea what i own and dont own, you only think you do which is prob why this thread is here to begin with...people think they know more then they do...take a look in the for sale section, you may see more of what i own...or dont own...you guys are on the 32 bad boy kick because i am not a chump and i am not going to give the bully what he wanted. keep drinking the cool aid. and PS i did race my bad boy 32 smart guy in OPA class 4, yet again a great example of someone posting before they learn 2009 history and reality and never ever understand what they read...

i am glad i drummed out the unique people, i knew it would not take long. Whos jon anyway? seems like you and your uneducated boys have a lot in common with not knowing an awlful lot. You must know larry...

please, i know the people that have and can make juice do some research then come typing, but my guess is you will try to get a few hits in then realize (that is if your smart) but chances are your not and will never realize and continue to be what you are...its so easy to join in on what the masses think, try thinking on your own. that goes for all you wannabe owners who think they are top. The only ones that are tops are the ones that arent posting and the ones that know there is always someone better behind the bushes. You never heard the 46 200mph owner on here claiming he was the ****, he just did it. sit on your fingers if you have nothing positive to contribute. calling me jon, really??? bunch of wackos, who types ha ha these days anyway? your just a waste. prb dont even know your own drive height, but i bet you post pics of your gf in the uncens section...

and for the record my name is CHRISTIAN, but i guess you read and just forgot.

Well Christian............that was mighty non-Christian of you! :D

Not sure of your rant.....if you don't make friends/want friends on boards then why are you here? :angry-smiley-038:

TOASTY 12-30-2010 12:23 AM

I'll make peace with God, & aunt doest pay cable bill...

Audiofn 12-30-2010 06:44 AM

Everyone knows that Superboat makes the best boat if we are talking racing. They probably have more wins then any boat in the last few years. That is a boat made in the early 80's that is still beating the rest of the fleet.... :D

Ted G 12-30-2010 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 3285525)
Everyone knows that Superboat makes the best boat if we are talking racing. They probably have more wins then any boat in the last few years. That is a boat made in the early 80's that is still beating the rest of the fleet.... :D

Yes, but you have to put someone a little bit insane in control :drink::drink::lolhit:

Audiofn 12-30-2010 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ted G (Post 3285548)
Yes, but you have to put someone a little bit insane in control :drink::drink::lolhit:

That is why I got out. :D

panicrev 12-30-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 3284489)
Hey Fountain40ICBM, I'll run the ocean with you again anytime. http://Lucididee.zenfolio.com/p1057226724/ec6ce8b8

Happy New Year everyone!

nice pic! by any chance do you recall the buckshot sutphen?
based on childhood memories i am biased towards sutphens...

scarabman 12-30-2010 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 3285382)
no no no you need to race jon!!!:party-smiley-004: with the bad boy32 boat you said you owned:party-smiley-004:. if everyone wants some good reading go to KRYPTONE OWNERS SECTION and go to KRYPTONITE PROJECT BEGINS. jdub started a nice thread about his newest boat in detail great reading until TOASTY jumps in at about page 30 to 40 giving the kryp boys chit and looking like a 12yr old not a make a 40 yr old lawyer who lives with mom and just started doing it from what I have gotten out of his lastest posts. so Dan I know you mean well, to all of us and your good on the sticks. ha ha its the truth. I have seem a big mouth or two posting a lot since they came back to here from the other site, just busting balls on band wagon threads. so guys go read jdub thread its good. happy new year guys

His rants certainly made for an interesting display. Not sure his (former?) fellow Jerzey Boyz would approve?

SS930 03-11-2011 09:16 AM

So did we ever some to a conclusion on this? Rumor has it that OL might be the better boat these days.

GLH 03-11-2011 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by SS930 (Post 3347935)
So did we ever some to a conclusion on this? Rumor has it that OL might be the better boat these days.

How about them Lakers?

OL40SVX 03-11-2011 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by SS930 (Post 3347935)

Go buy a boat!:evilb: