Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-27-2010, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Umm........, Wheres 30sutphen on this thread? You wont find him here. Craig, if you ask about NT verses Cigarette, you will get pages and pages of honest opinions. You put Sutphen against OL, you will get lynched!!!! Smart azz!!! Hahahaha. Hey, if we cant have fun during the winter on OSO, where can we? Right? I think this was aimed at you guys Dan, but give your honest opinion. Personally, I love the lines of the Sutphen, but would rather have the performance of the OL. Oh, I do like the OL bling. Its fun to make comparisions. Cigarette gets this treatment EVERYDAY !

Last edited by kreed; 12-27-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:36 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Cat, that would be a fact but people are brainwashed beyond belief. And very funny people................
Old 12-27-2010, 07:43 AM
CNC
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldSchool
OuterLimits or a Sutphen??
Where's Chris when you need him......LOL
Old 12-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
I think this was aimed at you guys Dan
Kev,
Did you get a set of Sherlock Holmes books for Christmas???
Old 12-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Registered

BTW, the answer is SutMotion until those are sold and the new boat is delivered, then OL!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

OuterLimits or a Sutphen??
Duh....easy question whichever one has an enclosed head! You know how I feel about "sh!tter boxes" in the middle of the cabin!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

I know alot of people that werent happy at all with their Pantera's.
I'm am not going to air other peoples issues. If you think that 41 pantera is stronger than an oven cured epoxy and carbon fiber built boat then I'd suggest you do some research on material strength. And an Outerlimits is a WELL built boat! Dont get me wrong the Pantera came out amazing and its great to hear that they were just rumors concerning the structural issues with the boat.
OK Kid, I'll explain...since you just don't get it. Look at the above two posts from the "rough water boats" thread. In the first, you proclaim that you know alot of people who aren't happy with Pantera....then do a 180 when called on it...but throw in a lil cheerleading for Outerlimits. 99.9% of the people who frequent this website know that outerlimits builds an awesome boat, but it is a boat that very few can afford. That's a fact. In the past year, you post on every phucking thread how great Outerlimits are and how everything else sucks (except for Sutphens). Someone starts a thread asking what peoples opinions are between a Cig 46 and a 43 Nor-Tech...and here you come telling everyone how far superior an OL is to both of them. See what I mean?? I owned a Sutphen for 14 years. I know that they are well built boats......and so are Outerlimits, but I work for a living, own a house, just finished putting two kids through college, have three boats that are paid for, etc. We have a rule in my house and that simple rule is that toys don't get financed. An Outerlimits is out of my budget range. Period. I certainly don't think that my kevlar 1988 Cigarette with 800's and #6 drives is superior to every boat out there, but I love the chit out of it and it's mine.
I've never met you, don't know you, and have nothing against you. I started this thread because it's winter, it's cold as chit, it's snowing outside, the wind is blowing like a MoFo and I thought it would be a good winter time thread for the site. Don't get your panties all in a wad. Post your opinion on which brand is better!

Hopefully you can take this constructive criticism and see that you are doing more damage to OL than you are helping them. Part of growing up is learning how to laugh at yourself. Try it!!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Kev,
Did you get a set of Sherlock Holmes books for Christmas???
Yea, and Im puttin them to good use! Just figured out my first mystery! I also got some feelings in my stocking. So as a Previous Cig owner, I know how it feels to be targeted, ok? So thanks to Santa, I feel bad.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

OK Kid, I'll explain...since you just don't get it. Look at the above two posts from the "rough water boats" thread. In the first, you proclaim that you know alot of people who aren't happy with Pantera....then do a 180 when called on it...but throw in a lil cheerleading for Outerlimits. 99.9% of the people who frequent this website know that outerlimits builds an awesome boat, but it is a boat that very few can afford. That's a fact. In the past year, you post on every phucking thread how great Outerlimits are and how everything else sucks (except for Sutphens). Someone starts a thread asking what peoples opinions are between a Cig 46 and a 43 Nor-Tech...and here you come telling everyone how far superior an OL is to both of them. See what I mean?? I owned a Sutphen for 14 years. I know that they are well built boats......and so are Outerlimits, but I work for a living, own a house, just finished putting two kids through college, have three boats that are paid for, etc. We have a rule in my house and that simple rule is that toys don't get financed. An Outerlimits is out of my budget range. Period. I certainly don't think that my kevlar 1988 Cigarette with 800's and #6 drives is superior to every boat out there, but I love the chit out of it and it's mine.
I've never met you, don't know you, and have nothing against you. I started this thread because it's winter, it's cold as chit, it's snowing outside, the wind is blowing like a MoFo and I thought it would be a good winter time thread for the site. Don't get your panties all in a wad. Post your opinion on which brand is better!

Hopefully you can take this constructive criticism and see that you are doing more damage to OL than you are helping them. Part of growing up is learning how to laugh at yourself. Try it!!

Acknowleging other brands and not proclaiming Cig #1 over all else might get your Cig club priveleges revoked, turn in your emblems traitor.......
Old 12-27-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Yea, and Im puttin them to good use! Just figured out my first mystery! I also got some feelings in my stocking. So as a Previous Cig owner, I know how it feels to be targeted, ok? So thanks to Santa, I feel bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.