Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Everything posted is truth and fact. Why post all bs? All my posts were related to the topics or questions on hand not propaganda.
How about getting your own screen name so I dont have to figure out who is behind the keyboard everytime you slip into your Outerlimits Cheerleading outfit???

Pat
Old 12-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
OK Kid, I'll explain...since you just don't get it. Look at the above two posts from the "rough water boats" thread. In the first, you proclaim that you know alot of people who aren't happy with Pantera....then do a 180 when called on it...but throw in a lil cheerleading for Outerlimits. 99.9% of the people who frequent this website know that outerlimits builds an awesome boat, but it is a boat that very few can afford. That's a fact. In the past year, you post on every phucking thread how great Outerlimits are and how everything else sucks (except for Sutphens). Someone starts a thread asking what peoples opinions are between a Cig 46 and a 43 Nor-Tech...and here you come telling everyone how far superior an OL is to both of them. See what I mean?? I owned a Sutphen for 14 years. I know that they are well built boats......and so are Outerlimits, but I work for a living, own a house, just finished putting two kids through college, have three boats that are paid for, etc. We have a rule in my house and that simple rule is that toys don't get financed. An Outerlimits is out of my budget range. Period. I certainly don't think that my kevlar 1988 Cigarette with 800's and #6 drives is superior to every boat out there, but I love the chit out of it and it's mine.
I've never met you, don't know you, and have nothing against you. I started this thread because it's winter, it's cold as chit, it's snowing outside, the wind is blowing like a MoFo and I thought it would be a good winter time thread for the site. Don't get your panties all in a wad. Post your opinion on which brand is better!

Hopefully you can take this constructive criticism and see that you are doing more damage to OL than you are helping them. Part of growing up is learning how to laugh at yourself. Try it!!

it is winter... Good Thread though Craig
Old 12-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
How about getting your own screen name so I dont have to figure out who is behind the keyboard everytime you slip into your Outerlimits Cheerleading outfit???

Pat
Its me 99.9% of the time and always has been. You guys must really love cheerleaders................
Old 12-27-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Its from experience not through glasses or blindfolds like others. Its spelled Sutphen. I tend to over respond to anything concerning OL and blast those back who say what I am when in fact they'r(they're) the same exact way. As long as my posts offer insight and help other's (others) I could care less how you view them and will keep posting away. Nice day to you too sir.
Long as we are pointing out errors. Thanks for proving my point ...Your over-zealousness to be right over rides the times you are right. If in fact as you believe that your posts offer as much insight as opposed to biased opinion, I honestly believe this thread probably wouldn't really be as popular as it is now would it? even though by location you live around people that have accomplished much, your personal experience is much more limited than you tend to think...night Sam jr.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Been posting before 2003 too under a different name. You can only go back a certain number of pages when looking at someones post history.
yikes!!! maybe that was relevant. So you started posting up the "truth and facts" before the age of 14? Now I can see where some of the other comments towards you are coming from.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Long as we are pointing out errors. Thanks for proving my point ...Your over-zealousness to be right over rides the times you are right. If in fact as you believe that your posts offer as much insight as opposed to biased opinion, I honestly believe this thread probably wouldn't really be as popular as it is now would it? even though by location you live around people that have accomplished much, your personal experience is much more limited than you tend to think...night Sam jr.
Its not worth responding to this thread. The right people understand where Im coming from and thats all that matters. Hope everyone had a great holiday and an even better new year. If you have an issue with me, come find me out on the water.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
First of all, I'm 21 as well. I go to the same school as dan, which is of course, the same town as Outerlimits. Dan, I've been telling you for awhile man!! Can't be an outerlimits cheerleader all the time, even if you do think they are the best. I love the kryptonites, but I don't go bragging around saying they are better and faster than activators. Age has nothing to do with it. Dan and anyone else in their 20's can be the next one up to spend $100k-$400k in the next decade. Remember that.

Offshoredrillin,

Did you compare Dan to Minihawk? That's a stretch to say the least. You're going to start correct Dan's spelling? That's hitting below the knee's. No need to go there, Dan's already not the sharpest tool in the shed (just kiddin' Dan!). You made your point about him cheerleading. Why go further? Maybe your overcompensating? I dont know. I dont care. <-- Go make fun of spelling, look I missed the apostrophe! Make your point and move on. I've honestly always enjoyed your post and not trying to get into a pissing match with you. You're far wiser than myself and I respect that fully. I think you just missed the nail on the head by a little on this one.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
First of all, I'm 21 as well. I go to the same school as dan, which is of course, the same town as Outerlimits. Dan, I've been telling you for awhile man!! Can't be an outerlimits cheerleader all the time, even if you do think they are the best. I love the kryptonites, but I don't go bragging around saying they are better and faster than activators. Age has nothing to do with it. Dan and anyone else in their 20's can be the next one up to spend $100k-$400k in the next decade. Remember that.

Offshoredrillin,

Did you compare Dan to Minihawk? That's a stretch to say the least. You're going to start correct Dan's spelling? That's hitting below the knee's. No need to go there, Dan's already not the sharpest tool in the shed (just kiddin' Dan!). You made your point about him cheerleading. Why go further? Maybe your overcompensating? I dont know. I dont care. <-- Go make fun of spelling, look I missed the apostrophe! Make your point and move on. I've honestly always enjoyed your post and not trying to get into a pissing match with you. You're far wiser than myself and I respect that fully. I think you just missed the nail on the head by a little on this one.
I was on the Ipad Jay......not used to typing on it just yet!! I have never once said in a post blantenly that an Outerlimits is the best thing that happened to the performance boating world. I represent myself and support high performance boating. Peace everyone!!!!!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 12-27-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by mastercraft240

Offshoredrillin,

I thought OSD was being soft on him! When OSD gets rolling he can shut websites down (ever hear of Serious Offshore?). Rob has been "nicer" than in years past, noticed it for awhile now. The only slam I saw in his earlier post was the reference to Sam/Minihawk. That kid flat out lies/misrepresents and I haven't seen Dan do anything like that. I think he was refering to the young age.

Dan is a tough kid and will be fine. He gets large dosages of OL while working there so it is no wonder he cheerleads often!
They are great boats after all.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:52 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M[/YOUTUBE]

APACHE!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.