Notices

What is a better boat?

Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

people, Stop PMing and calling me.

Fast, i am not directing my comments toward you personally, therefore you need not come out and defend your posts. I follow you and your dads racing and think its great. I also like to read posts by fountain. Be it not for our DADS we prob would not have a deep love for our sport as we do today.

I know i am at fault to, there have been many times where i have stirred the pot from my theories of what i think should be right. i have learned to read more and post less. there have been times where i started to type which boat i think is a great offshore race boat / pleasure boat (Bad Boy Powerboat) as i used to work for the owner and raced his boats, however i stopped and deleated my messages, only to be typing now. I knew i would catch hell for posting my thoughts on Bad Boy because they only made < or = to 3 boats. I have been on the water and have gone by both fountain and outerlimits in the 38 bad boy 525 boat only to break a drive or throw a prop blade. So what does it matter? Nothing its winter, cold, snow and you all are a bunch of loosers. i could care less about friends, i work on my own. I listen more to those who post nothing but read more...John pompi, the man, Herb stotler, et al they all know their stuff, dean gellner the best in the business. ANd they never say must be nice.

SO my gripe is with everyone not just one person. Its with all the wannabe owners who put down others to make themselves feel better. Who cares whos the best. Trashing a boat Co owner for bulkheads ripping out. Have news for you, I know many apache 41 race boats which have had major work done to them and are still running. I have been in, worked on many race boats that have had major work and they are still winning races. you put enough power through it and run in big big water you will break!

good night...crappin freaks.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:51 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Hey GLH........You may be able to contribute to this mess!

Do you ever see yourself moving back into a performance v bottom? (after having a few nice vees and now an MTI cat)
Moving Back?

Where you been boy??? Had a deep V all along...

Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
OuterLimits or a Sutphen??
I do like the simple paint jobs on Sutphens vs. Crayola box colored Outerlimits but I'm old.
ed
Old 12-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
No. I suggested to the guy looking at both that an OL is in his price range. Did you not see where he thought it was out of his range and would of included the OL??? I always said it was my opinion on how the Outerlimits could be a better offering since he was looking for speed and an luxury cabin. Did you not see all the people that own Cigarette's say buy a Cigarette?? Or all the Nor-Tech owners say buy a Nor-Tech? There is no difference between what I said and them.
The price of an Outerlimits is the same as a Cigarette. Its not an exclusive only millionaires club as many think. I also said what I said because I know information about peoples Pantera's that shouldnt be aired on a public forum. I personally thought the 41 Pantera came out nice. I was also just stating, since it was "the best rough water" thread which ended up best build quaity as well, that a Carbon/Epoxy built boat is will be stronger. I have never said Outerlimits is the best creation on the face of the earth. I laugh at myself all the time and its great that you enjoy your Cigarette. In light of this thread you should have been there when Richie Sutphen and I went over this subject for hours on end!!!
If something shouldnt be aired in a forum why mention that you know something? Seems odd to me.

p.s. My Pantera runs great out in the Lake Ontario water. I run it as much as I can and have had alot of fun owning it!

Last edited by ar15meister; 12-28-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
its all good when someone else pays for the fun. I wounder how many of our younger board memebers actually purchased, run and do the work on THEIR OWN rigs.... I bet bajas, bayliners, and chris crafts would then be the best as they may be the only affordable boats for some

I used to be a know it all then i met Byrd et al, they def know it all! good luck with this thread i have never ever read smarty get mad, there is a first for everything i guess

i have no bias toward the younger crowd and see the post whores young or old for what they are. Most are must be nice-ers and put down others. whatever, you all are guilty and thus is the reason why offshore racing will never have sponsers that last.
I am 30 and was 25 when I bought my Apache (technically my wife and I bought it). I put fuel in it, paid for the place at the lake I so I have a condo/slip/lift for it, paid for the 40x60 toy box I built for it, paid for the truck to pull it with and am paying for the rebuilds that I am currently in the process of undergoing for it.

As far as being a trustfunder, not the case, and total opposite. I'd have a new 41' Pantera rather than a 1995 36' Apache if that was the case.

-Josh
Old 12-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Its from experience not through glasses or blindfolds like others. Its spelled Sutphen. I tend to respond to anything concerning OL and blast those back who say what I am when in fact they'r the same exact way. As long as my posts offer insight and help other's I could care less how you view them and will keep posting away. Nice day to you too sir.
Hmmmmmm.....weird thread.
Attached Thumbnails What is a better boat?-justin_lifelesson.gif  
Old 12-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

people, Stop PMing and calling me.

good night...crappin freaks.
Nice talk to your fellow OSO members.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by richanton
Man, you guys are TOUGH......
Originally Posted by baywatch
+1, can't we all get along...
Agreed, +1....

Hey Fountain40ICBM, I'll run the ocean with you again anytime. http://Lucididee.zenfolio.com/p1057226724/ec6ce8b8

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 12-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

So does this thread mean that they need to start racing the sutphen in the OPA??!

Let people type and argue, its what makes this site great, and the other site stink. You cant even compare sutphen to OL i love it, a thread just to put one person in his place. But you have to give it to him, he sure does post an awful lot!
no no no you need to race jon!!! with the bad boy32 boat you said you owned. if everyone wants some good reading go to KRYPTONE OWNERS SECTION and go to KRYPTONITE PROJECT BEGINS. jdub started a nice thread about his newest boat in detail great reading until TOASTY jumps in at about page 30 to 40 giving the kryp boys chit and looking like a 12yr old not a make a 40 yr old lawyer who lives with mom and just started doing it from what I have gotten out of his lastest posts. so Dan I know you mean well, to all of us and your good on the sticks. ha ha its the truth. I have seem a big mouth or two posting a lot since they came back to here from the other site, just busting balls on band wagon threads. so guys go read jdub thread its good. happy new year guys

Last edited by AIR TIME; 12-29-2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: not sure on the other boat ha ha
Old 12-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
no no no you need to race jon!!! with the bad boy32 boat you said you owned. if everyone wants some good reading go to KRYPTONE OWNERS SECTION and go to KRYPTONITE PROJECT BEGINS. jdub started a nice thread about his newest boat in detail great reading until TOASTY jumps in at about page 30 to 40 giving the kryp boys chit and looking like a 12yr old not a make a 40 yr old lawyer who lives with mom and just started doing it from what I have gotten out of his lastest posts. so Dan I know you mean well, to all of us and your good on the sticks. ha ha its the truth. I have seem a big mouth or two posting a lot since they came back to here from the other site, just busting balls on band wagon threads. so guys go read jdub thread its good. happy new year guys
1st no one is my fellow anything, or friend, i dont make friends by e mail, or message boards...

2nd You have no idea what i own and dont own, you only think you do which is prob why this thread is here to begin with...people think they know more then they do...take a look in the for sale section, you may see more of what i own...or dont own...you guys are on the 32 bad boy kick because i am not a chump and i am not going to give the bully what he wanted. keep drinking the cool aid. and PS i did race my bad boy 32 smart guy in OPA class 4, yet again a great example of someone posting before they learn 2009 history and reality and never ever understand what they read...

i am glad i drummed out the unique people, i knew it would not take long. Whos jon anyway? seems like you and your uneducated boys have a lot in common with not knowing an awlful lot. You must know larry...

please, i know the people that have and can make juice do some research then come typing, but my guess is you will try to get a few hits in then realize (that is if your smart) but chances are your not and will never realize and continue to be what you are...its so easy to join in on what the masses think, try thinking on your own. that goes for all you wannabe owners who think they are top. The only ones that are tops are the ones that arent posting and the ones that know there is always someone better behind the bushes. You never heard the 46 200mph owner on here claiming he was the ****, he just did it. sit on your fingers if you have nothing positive to contribute. calling me jon, really??? bunch of wackos, who types ha ha these days anyway? your just a waste. prb dont even know your own drive height, but i bet you post pics of your gf in the uncens section...

and for the record my name is CHRISTIAN, i am 31, and i live with my great aunt, who ownes a delaminated OL, who works for reggies new brand its called ARGO NUNYA but i guess you read and just forgot.

ps i would not advertise the fact that you own a baja, i would just go with the saber or nothing at all...Later smart guys!

Last edited by TOASTY; 12-30-2010 at 12:12 AM. Reason: helping a dumb a s s air time learn my name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.