If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Platinum Member Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    None Right Now-Looking!
    Miami, Fl

Jayboay or Tim Sharkey...I Have A Question...Desperate! lol

I wish I could find the thread, but it is too old, and I only remember a bit of it anyway...

I think one of you were offering to take images of guys boats that they had and spruce them up, and there was an effect that I think you were using to do it, and I can't remember...

The result was the photo would really come to live with bright & vivid color...several times what it was before treatment...I really wish I could describe it better...

Hopefully one of you know what I am getting at?

The reason I ask is that I need to try to communicate this to a photo editor at work (not boat related) and get him to apply this effect to some images, I just don't know what it is called...

I can remember that it made the water more blue....the colors of the boat would be WAY brighter, etc...

My Boats:
    1999 Spectre 30-sold
    Lake Norman, NC
    Just crank up the saturation or vibrance or both depending on the program

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    I use several steps in working on my images in RAW Format. My main software is Aperture by Apple. Sometimes I may export and make further adjustments in several other programs as well.

If any one sent me an image it most likely was in a JPEG format and the results are far from being the same as if I had the RAW original file to work with.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !