Notices

Do You NEED a Cabin?

Old 01-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Most of our customers have cabins that stay untouched
Define "untouched". I do agree that there is a percentage of performance boats with cabin that don't get used for sleeping or overnight usage.

What I truly like is the storage use. No need to worry about stuff being secured or flying out of the boat while at speed. Besides, I am not going to ask the female guest to lean over the side.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta have the cabin.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Registered

I think alot of its about location. As someone mentioned earlier, its nice on the great lakes because we overnight alot (Kelleys Island, Put In Bay, Etc). I couldnt imagine not having a cabin until I spent a bunch of time in the Ft Myers Beach area. I think the ultimate boat down there would be a big center console. Party all day, go back to the dock and take a garden hose to the whole thing and pass out in the back yard.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by kreed
Im a big fan of a cablin. Women LOVE to have a place to B/S when the sun is too hot, or need a place to lay down,or just get away from the group od drunks if needed. My Bullet had a great size cabin and enclosed head. There was lots of "meetings" down there and because of the bathroom, there was always a srteam of new chicks on the boat. Not a bad way to get lots of females on your ride Scot.

Ahh, the voice of reason
Old 01-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Registered

With the price of fuel lately,, we've done more "dock cruising". ITs nice having the big cabin of the Stinger,,,air,, stand up head,,,shower,,,satelite tv,,,,etc.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by richanton
Gotta have the cabin.
+1
Old 01-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by richanton
Gotta have the cabin.
+2
Old 01-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
Exactly.... Personally, we love staying on the boat overnight, especially after a long day...and some of the time we stay on the sandbar, crank the generator, turn the a/c on and go to bed...its not as comfortable as our home, but its like camping, just on the water...Everything is remote control..typical sat. afternoon for us and about 20+ boats that eventually overnight at the island. This boat I had NT build some speakers that plug into the rear deck that I usually placed on the sunpad, another remote was at the rear, was great so I didnt have to crank up and wear the battery down...next one Ill have an outlet close to the swim platform for the blender..
I want a remote like that on my Boat! LMAO!
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

No cabin needed for my type of boating. I never sleep on the boat and party with others who have cruisers. I have a porta-potti for emergencies and a ton of storage. I also have no microwaves to fall out, counters to crack or mildew to clean when we get real NJ water.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:27 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Got to have A cabin.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.