Notices

The Galleon????

Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Galleon????

Just looking for new suggestions as far as where to stay in Key West for poker run week. Last several years, I've stayed at a B&B and parked the boat at YCOA along with the truck and trailer. Before that I stayed in Truman in a private house. Trying to find some place that has a close NICE marina (preferably not the bite), close to Duval and Conch, and has a spot to park the Freightliner, golf carts, and scooters. Resort amenities such as pool and onsite bar/restaurant would be nice also.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cbradley
Just looking for new suggestions as far as where to stay in Key West for poker run week. Last several years, I've stayed at a B&B and parked the boat at YCOA along with the truck and trailer. Before that I stayed in Truman in a private house. Trying to find some place that has a close NICE marina (preferably not the bite), close to Duval and Conch, and has a spot to park the Freightliner, golf carts, and scooters. Resort amenities such as pool and onsite bar/restaurant would be nice also.
Great Marina!! Floating docks!! Probably need to find another place to park your Freightliner. Better call now. Usually a waiting list to get in. 5 day minimum as well but its worth it.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have a timeshare at the Galleon for race week. Awesome place and has everything you are looking for.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

stay there race week for 12 years best place for anything you want to do or need
Old 01-04-2011, 11:20 AM
RBH
Platinum Member

Has the date been set in stone for the Poker Run and the World Final yet?