Frisini Motorsports Feature

Notices

Frisini Motorsports Feature

Old 01-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,692 Likes on 1,208 Posts
Default Frisini Motorsports Feature

Definitely taking a bold approach in a tricky market, http://features.boats.com/boat-conte...o-fast-empire/.

Like most of you, I have high hopes for Frisini's success.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:54 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

115,000 for a NEW 31 with twins not bad
Old 01-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just an observation but doesn't the pricing seem a bit skewed? I'm purely assuming the sonic has inboards but if not it still seems lopsided. A 32 spectre with twin 300xs's is 200k, reasonable for sure but still a pretty basic set-up in terms of equipment and rigging. Then you have a 31 Sonic at 115k, assuming it has twin inboards, even if they are small blocks the package price with drives is quite a bit more than a pair of 300xs outboards. Then you have Tabs??? maybe, and a cabin, even if it's basic it's more than what the cat has ( no cabin). Long story short why the big price difference.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tzrider
Just an observation but doesn't the pricing seem a bit skewed? I'm purely assuming the sonic has inboards but if not it still seems lopsided. A 32 spectre with twin 300xs's is 200k, reasonable for sure but still a pretty basic set-up in terms of equipment and rigging. Then you have a 31 Sonic at 115k, assuming it has twin inboards, even if they are small blocks the package price with drives is quite a bit more than a pair of 300xs outboards. Then you have Tabs??? maybe, and a cabin, even if it's basic it's more than what the cat has ( no cabin). Long story short why the big price difference.
Although I am new to this posting stuff, I have heard from my brother and other friends, there is a lot that is "skewed" in this Frisini, Sonic, Spectre and whatever they take over next deal. How does someone completely unknown to the industry come in and take over in such a small amount of time? What happen to real "old timers"?
Old 01-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by tzrider
I suspect the 31 twin engine Sonic is a center console w/OB's
Old 01-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Definitely taking a bold approach in a tricky market, http://features.boats.com/boat-conte...o-fast-empire/.

Like most of you, I have high hopes for Frisini's success.
Big plans.....

Is John Cunnigham the same guy from Hustler Powerboats?

No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
Old 01-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prred
Although I am new to this posting stuff, I have heard from my brother and other friends, there is a lot that is "skewed" in this Frisini, Sonic, Spectre and whatever they take over next deal. How does someone completely unknown to the industry come in and take over in such a small amount of time? What happen to real "old timers"?
Easily, he offers to write a check to the former owners and they get to bail from the business with money in hand! Matt does note all of the acquisitions were not exactly prime business models (poor sales).
Old 01-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Big plans.....

Is John Cunnigham the same guy from Hustler Powerboats?

No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
I dont believe he's with Huster anymore and Jay isnt involved with them any more. IMHO there is no Spectre without Jay.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

I wouldnt own a Spectre that Jay didnt build
Old 01-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered

"No mention of Jay Pilini despite the original name for the partnership 1/2 Frisina and 1/2 Pilini = Frisini
Easily, he offers to write a check to the former owners and they get to bail from the business with money in hand! "

I voluntarily left Frisini Motorsports due to differences in opinion and business practices. There is currently litigation regarding the Spectre name and logo as I trademarked it some time ago.

I am continuing to serve my past customers as well as future customers as Spectre Offshore Performance.
www.spectreoffshore.com
727-421-9495
Thank you for your support!
Jay Pilini

Last edited by us1kw; 01-03-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.