Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ok, Enough Is Enough (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24503-ok-enough-enough.html)

thisistank 05-16-2002 04:33 PM

Chad my man, I don't mean to rub it in....But daaaaaam you missed a good time in Havasu!!! Get your ass out here for the Scope run in Long Beach...Drag that boat of yours out here for it!!

Tank

DEFYN GRAVITY 05-16-2002 04:46 PM

Can't we, ay, can't we all just get along?

Robert, What's going on? One more month, the boat is comming together. I was at powerPlay all day yesterday. It is fun seeing all the colors choices, and components and how they are going to look with each other all come together. For example, black carbon fiber face Gaffrig gauges on yellow carbon fiber dash panels.
The galley will stock your favorite rum, Captain Morgans if I remember correctly, and coke in the big to go cup! Chris has ordered 32 oz. cut crystal tumblers but they will not be ready when the boat is complete, so is a C. Morgans & coke in a 32 oz. plastic to go cup OK?

We look forward to seeing you soon, Blue Skies!
Robbie

ssherman 05-16-2002 04:52 PM

Robbie sounds like you and I have the same dash check out the old thread of mine also were you the guy in the 98 key west poker run in the 33 powerplay pink, yellow, and purple if memory serves me. I had the 32 AT called fast lane.

Secret F233 05-16-2002 04:55 PM

Ya I've had a good time today Work suffered but it was fun. :D

not much desire to post before this though:(

Laveyman 05-16-2002 04:56 PM

I couldn't agree more!!!

BTW...Where's the bat been lately??? Maybe whoever has it should bring it back outta hiding and use it to squash this petty bickering that has kept many of us away for some time now.

Tonto 05-16-2002 04:56 PM

Hey Robbie
Great to hear that. When's the first poker run? Plastic is fine as that's usually all I drink out of anyway. Yeh, I remember last year when I was re-doing the 41 it was great fun to see the boat come together with all the choices that I had made.

Oh **** there goes some sheep across the front yard gotta goooo.........:D

Robert

panteraman28 05-16-2002 05:26 PM

I agree to a certain extent, I wish everyone lived a fairy tail life where nothing bad ever happened, but thats not the case! people should know about the rotten bastards that are ripp-off artists, that pray on all of us! How else do you stop them , by letting others know about them. take a few sales from them hurt their bank accounts a little and maybe some of these people would stop . It seems that alot of people on this site are ok, financly, What about the ones that arent, that work two or three jobs to support thier boating pasion, and have some rotten s.o.b, rip them off, other people on this site should know, and as strong as this site seems to be we should all band together to stop the crap from contiuing to happen rather than take the attitude that since its not me who cares

Blonde Cig Chick 05-16-2002 09:58 PM

Damn.........Robert!

You tell 'em!

I'm with ya all the way. Are you going to be at the NYC poker run? I'm leaving for New York on May 23rd for Memorial weekend, the Atlantic City Poker Run and the NYC poker run. I'll be out there for the month. It would be great to see you!

Now, back to the new format............

:D :D

DJD 05-16-2002 10:42 PM

Robert
Get that 41 on the trailer & come up north!!!!!
The NYC run is great & then come up the Sound to CT, Long Island, Block Island, Newport etc....
I can set you up with dockage & you can stay here (I'll stock up on the Rum).
Hell, it's only a12 hr drive from there!!!!!!

Tonto 05-16-2002 10:59 PM

It's on the trailer right now heading north tomorrow. Not going far though, just to lake Hartwell on the Ga./S.C. border for a poker run on Sat. Tis the season, let the games begin. Who knows, I might just come up north with the boat this year :D I'm planning a trip to Chicago in July or August.

DJD, you got the kitchen up north yet?

BCC, I hear you got part of the Chicago crowd out there this week.

Loadin' up and moving out. Giddy up

Robert