If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1999 Sonic 31SS
    joliet, il

Offshoreonly Advertiser Offshoreonly Advertiser's Avatar
    My Boats:
    MYSTIC Catamarans, Center Consoles & Great Selection Of Used Boats

Thumbs up Here's a deal

Here's a great deal on a new 2008 that cost about 90K without trailer, only 49,995.

And a bunch of others here -

Team Shogren

Quote Originally Posted by KN View Post
    Hey guys I need some help boat shopping. I check on here, boattrader, craigs list, powerboat listings, ebay, etc. regularlly. So if you have something or know of someone or a dealer/broker that has what i'm looking for i'd appreciate a heads up. Looking for a 26-33' single or twin i/o. Must have hydraulic steering and K-Planes,swim platform, trailer, and a reasonably sized cabin.. Although if I had to add a swim platform and buy a trailer I'd just have to take into account my budget. I don't want anything with big power but a nice reliable power package. My prefeance would be a Sunsation, PowerPlay, Active Thunder, Hustler, Pantera, Cigarette, but I'm open to others. I have a budget of $45,000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12