Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Not Happy with Terry Sobo / Nor Tech >

Not Happy with Terry Sobo / Nor Tech

Notices

Not Happy with Terry Sobo / Nor Tech

Old 01-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread was much more fun when we were just busting on Terry, now all this winter anger is coming out. I would be proud to own either brand, even NT knew that Cig made great boats after all the old 380 was made from a 35 Cig mold.

It doesnt take a Rocket Surgeon to see how much bigger the NT's are than pretty much every other boat that's even close to the same length so sure it will be a little slower. Even a 46RR is small inside the cabin next to a 43 NT.
How many of us buy the boat just for top speed?
I don't want it to be 25 MPH slower with the same power but 5-10 could care less.

I am always looking for my next boat and when it's time depending on how much I can spend if I can't get a NT I will look into TS Top Guns, for the money you cant beat them but I would not spend the same for a 38,39,42,45,or 46 Cig as I would for a 43,50, NT. I like the big cabin and if I have to do without that I will get the best boat I can get for the money and do without the big cabin and buy a Cig, That way I know I still have something thats going to last, ride great and I'll be a happy and proud owner.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Tommy, Ive come to the realization that you are overly sensative... and if your sick of it dont comment, plain and simple..you don't have to get the last word in..who the hell cares which boat is better..it will never be solved on a forum.

BTW.. I liked my ...what did you call it...turd bird with cup holders more pics...getting the tread back on track
I find it funny that when I call out the Cig basher for his nonsense I'm being overly sensitive but when a NT is in question you're right there...and as for who cares? Apparently you "The 43 NT is the best riding boat I've ever been on and I've been on them all". Did you not also chime in when I posted my true story about the 43NT captain in KW 2007?...yes you did, in an attempt to discredit it. Glass houses my friend.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
Tommy, Ive come to the realization that you are overly sensative... and if your sick of it dont comment, plain and simple..you don't have to get the last word in..who the hell cares which boat is better..it will never be solved on a forum.

BTW.. I liked my ...what did you call it...turd bird with cup holders more pics...getting the tread back on track
Jeff...how are ya bud?
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
I find it funny that when I call out the Cig basher for his nonsense I'm being overly sensitive but when a NT is in question you're right there...and as for who cares? Apparently you "The 43 NT is the best riding boat I've ever been on and I've been on them all". Did you not also chime in when I posted my true story about the 43NT captain in KW 2007?...yes you did, in an attempt to discredit it. Glass houses my friend.
man o man.. thats what these are for dip sh!t....Have no clue what your talking about....you have some major built up hostility...they do make medicine for that..Have a nice day. Jeff

It would be more professional if both you and Jupiter take up somewhere else, quit sidetracking every NT thread.. Actually it would be fun to get both of you in the ring and duke it out, loser buys drinks for all of OSO

Last edited by Jassman; 01-11-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Jeff...how are ya bud?
Thank you, Im feeling great.....How ya'll been with the family and new addition... need to hook up come spring time on a poker run when you get a chance.. Take Care OZZY
Old 01-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by omerta one
Tommy i would haft to agree with you on this person you are talking about (JS).. Did you see the post he left on my thread yesterday... He had to chime in and leave his smart azz remark... I dont know who he is, But he's nobody to me, so i just try and ignore him. See you in Miami...
Old 01-11-2011, 03:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
Tommy i would haft to agree with you on this person you are talking about (JS).. Did you see the post he left on my thread yesterday... He had to chime in and leave his smart azz remark... I dont know who he is, But he's nobody to me, so i just try and ignore him. See you in Miami...
I'll point him out to you guys in Islamorada.

We'll make him buy us drinks for an hour. That'll fix him!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by OldSchool

Maybe he'll come to the Cig booth and hang out with us.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool

lol he will have to take out a second mortgage on his sunsation to pay for that...
Old 01-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cdowns
Maybe he'll come to the Cig booth and hang out with us.
got Crown ready????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.