i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks >

i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks

Notices

i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks

Old 09-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default i need fuel injection help 32 skater, blown big blocks

does anybody know anyone that can help me in florida , i have a 32 skater ,with blown big blocks , the fuel injection is a total mess in the thing , it has throttle body fuel injection , i was told it was made by holly , with the accel fuel managment little computer boxes, , i bought the program from accel and all the cords spent 500 bucks on it , had a guy that was a real good programer with late model fords, and he played with it for 2 days , finally gave up and suggested putting carbs on it , ....... im at the end of the road with this fuel injection , i was told it is a very good system if it is its set up right , but i dont have the time or the money to pay someone to program it or try and tune it , i wanna put carbs on it but dont have the spare cash , every thing is in great condition, just know nothing about fuel injection with big blocks..... is anyone intrested in buying it ???, ill sell the whole system , with all the cords ,program 4 throttle bodies, harness, brains ...complete fuel injection system for blown big blocks for $3800
also have the optional oxygen sensor with sniffer tube for tuning.
any intrest plese call parker rabe 727 686 0900
Old 09-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Call Bob Teague, I Know he's Tight with Holley and he could probably send you a program that is really close since I'm sure he has done some FI/FI (Forced Induction/Fuel Injection) motors already. Or Maybe he can tell you who's good in your area ( But you know about everybody, Right?)
Old 09-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Registered

right
Old 09-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

hay call me i have had efi on my boats since 1994 have the beast tuner in the world works for gm racing call me tomorrow 248 909 0240 jim
Old 09-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Registered

oh god i know ....fly the guy down here , put him up .....so broke as it is , this things killing me ....just want carbs at this point, somebody buy this stuff. of trade me carbs
Old 09-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARKER RABE
does anybody know anyone that can help me in florida , i have a 32 skater ,with blown big blocks , the fuel injection is a total mess in the thing , it has throttle body fuel injection , i was told it was made by holly , with the accel fuel managment little computer boxes, , i bought the program from accel and all the cords spent 500 bucks on it , had a guy that was a real good programer with late model fords, and he played with it for 2 days , finally gave up and suggested putting carbs on it , ....... im at the end of the road with this fuel injection , i was told it is a very good system if it is its set up right , but i dont have the time or the money to pay someone to program it or try and tune it , i wanna put carbs on it but dont have the spare cash , every thing is in great condition, just know nothing about fuel injection with big blocks..... is anyone intrested in buying it ???, ill sell the whole system , with all the cords ,program 4 throttle bodies, harness, brains ...complete fuel injection system for blown big blocks for $3800
You sound like you're completely frustrated. I'm going to help you. Send me all the stuff, boat included, and I'll send you my boat. All your problems will be gone, but you'll have a bunch of new ones. Boating is fun, boating is fun, boating is fun. I have to always say that to keep myself from destroying everything. All kidding aside, good luck, and best wishes. PS. Why would you get a 32 Skater if you don't have a bottomless money jar. Buying the boat is the cheapest part of boating. Just my thoughts. Good luck. I hope it turns out well.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PARKER RABE
I have a customer that might be interested depending on what the set up actually is. So let me see if I understand correctly on the parts you have. You have two engines, each engine has two 4 barrel style Holley brand throttle bodies on top of a roots blower? If so 4150 or 4500 style throttle bodies? Each engine has an Accell DFI ECU with harness and O2 sensors, and the systems are tuned with a laptop............correct? If so do you know what generation the Acell DFI systems are...........Gen 6 or Gen 7? How are the injectors set up............below the blower in the intake runners or above the blower in a plate of some kind and is that set up included? I assume 8 injectors per engine? Do you what size injectors? All sensors included............air temp, coolant temp, MAP, TPS, etc? Is it set up with an Accell dual sync distributor or crank trigger? Are you looking to get rid of al the EFI related parts together so you can bolt a set of carbs onto the blowers? Looking for carbs in trade?

Sorry for the 100 questions, just trying to get a better handle on what you have so I know if it would work for him. I know you said Holley throttle body injection so just making sure that this isn't one of the early "Pro-Jection" set ups that is actually TBI with 4 injector "eggs" sitting above each throttle body.

Thanks, Pat
Old 09-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

If you want to make it work, Call Jason at Performance Marine. 518-644-3080
Hes been doing accel stuff with great success since theyve been out
Old 09-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problems. Just curious but what32 do you have?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Parker

Go see the guy's at Innovation they are fair and knowledgeable.
Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.