Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Good Used Performance Boat, 20-24 feet >

Good Used Performance Boat, 20-24 feet

Notices

Good Used Performance Boat, 20-24 feet

Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

My Infinity is up for sale. It's 26', with integrated swim platform. 454 Mag, bravo. 10K W' trl.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:29 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

24Pantera, 24Superboat, 25ActiveThunder.
Go into each of these owner forums and state what you are looking for. Someone may rise to the occasion.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know where ya can get a 24 pantera with an outboard
Old 01-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all your responses...

What about this one: http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi..._id=72671&url=

22' Donzi ZX 1997 asking 15k

Under any other circumstances I would applaud that deep V this Donzi appears to have. However I am afraid to go any lower than 2'6" in our shallow chain of lakes.

You know, I love the lines of this boat - just like I love large SF boats without bow rails. But the practicality thing comes into play here, I wish there was a pad somewhere for women to sun tan. I don't know fellas...

Last edited by bimini bound; 01-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Registered

Trying to think of which v- bottom performance boat is going to have a draft shorter than 2'6". Probably none. Maybe a jon boat with a 25hp mercury. You can put a big plywood deck up front for the girls to tan on, jk. Seriously the 24 Formula in Peoria Heights is probably not too far to drive. Definately worth a look.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gare
Trying to think of which v- bottom performance boat is going to have a draft shorter than 2'6". Probably none. Maybe a jon boat with a 25hp mercury. You can put a big plywood deck up front for the girls to tan on, jk. Seriously the 24 Formula in Peoria Heights is probably not too far to drive. Definately worth a look.
To Back out of the Garage is too far to look at this at 22k
Old 01-13-2011, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Link

Here is my buddys boat. It is very nice and gets all kind of attention. Give him a call. I know he is motivated to sell.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Under any other circumstances I would applaud that deep V this Donzi appears to have. However I am afraid to go any lower than 2'6" in our shallow chain of lakes.

You know, I love the lines of this boat - just like I love large SF boats without bow rails. But the practicality thing comes into play here, I wish there was a pad somewhere for women to sun tan. I don't know fellas...

.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry too much about the draft. I been on the Chain for years, never had a problem. You just have to know the lakes and follow some one when you go to Blarneys. (assuming Blarneys is still there )
Old 01-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
To Back out of the Garage is too far to look at this at 22k
It's a brokered boat and I'm pretty sure the price is very negotiable. I agree though, asking price is a little steep for the year. I was just saying it's relatively close. You might be surprised at what it could be bought for. I have seen it and know how it was cared for. Of course that's not worth much, lol.
I like the lines on that Donzi.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX

Don't worry too much about the draft. I been on the Chain for years, never had a problem. You just have to know the lakes and follow some one when you go to Blarneys. (assuming Blarneys is still there )

You know what I am talking about when it comes to water depth in the chain...It is a serious issue. Grass Lake has an average depth of 3', so that makes it pretty much off limits, unless there are marked areas suitable for deeper draft boats. The other two lakes have a depth of 10'+. I haven't been out on the chain in years but Blarneys' Island is still there, I went there for a couple drinks last summer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.