If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    Sold the Cig
    Spring Lake, Michigan

JBS TV Interview

Just came across this

Never saw it before!/v...=1399952048760

My Boats:
    98 Carver 380 Santego
    morton, il
    Sure wish we could get them or any team for that kind of event on the Peoria Riverfront. Last year, we even lost the boat races during Steamboat days due to infinite wisdom. When they announced the itinerary they admitted they made money on the races but just wanted to try something different.........beautiful. It was three acres of fun family games. How many people tying balloons together do you need. Hardly anyone went.
    Sorry for blowing up!!!!! I'm just jealous of Louiville, lol

My Boats:
    22 Donzi
    Dallas, Tx.
    Been to Thunder many times, infact was there during the JBS run via wide screen at Capt Qrts .... Yes it is a Big event, rivals anything in that area .... Its all part of the Kentucky Derby, festivities which goes for weeks, also lays claim to the worlds largest fireworks display, with a cool airshow the day of, (Thunder) ......