Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RUCKUS is for sale??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/24552-ruckus-sale.html)

Sean 05-16-2002 04:18 PM

RUCKUS is for sale???

BCC,

Say it aint so...you sellin' RUCKUS???

Don't tell me yer buyin an Outerlimits??;)

PhantomChaos 05-16-2002 04:43 PM

Might be wearing spagetti stained tank-tops with gold chains soon.

Our "golden girl" has been stolen!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

jawbreakerkid 05-16-2002 04:48 PM

nort, LOL! stains and all, she's still a sweetie! it is about time something works in her favor....

rick32 05-16-2002 05:07 PM

Oh **** ! That right .......... How could I forget !!!!

" BCC is a TRADER ! A Spagetti Stained, Gold Chain Wear'in, EAST COAST BOAT'in TRADER ! - ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!"....

** But hey, we still gotta love her !

Cheer's,
Rick32

Oh... I forgot to drop teh Apache reference in there too !

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sean 05-16-2002 05:26 PM

You left coasters need to pipe down...she's ours now!!!

Hope to see you this summer BCC!! When you get tired of that OL, you can always come back the the Cig family...

:D :D :D

Blonde Cig Chick 05-16-2002 10:16 PM

I'm busted!

Shoot, I guess my secret is out now :p .

Yes, its true.......Ruckus is on the block. This is the case because I have plans and intentions for a new future (I hope). These plans entail moving to New York and giving up my California palm trees..............and Ruckus. Ruckus is on the block because between the two of us we have 3 boats with big power (42 Outer Limits with 1025 Sterlings, 37 Outer Limits with 900 Merc's and 38 Cigarette with Pfaff 900's)

So, if anyone is looking........we would like to sell 2 of the 3. It doesn't matter which 2 as long as we end up with only one beast with big power. Too many high performance children, ya know?

Thanks Chad, you're a sweetie ;)

Sean, I look forwad to meeting you shortly!

Oh yeah, anyone want to rent my house on the water in Newport Beach, CA? I'll leave my hydrohoist for anyone here on the board. :D

As for the gold chains..................no chains yet, his taste is a hell of a lot better than that according to what I'm looking at:D :eek:

Here's a thought, I sell my Cigarette and inherit 2 Outerlimits.........I'm liking this program..........just kidding......sort of.:p

Hey big Dave........Dude, wassup wichew? :cool:

Audiofn 05-16-2002 10:29 PM

JUST DO NOT START TO LIKE THE YANKEES!!!! :D:D

Welcome to the East coast were the weather SUCKS but you can breath the air :D:D

Jon

DJD 05-16-2002 10:31 PM

Hey BCC!
Welcome to the East Coast. LOTS of fun stuff to do here!
Say HI to Johnny O, I'll probably see you at the NYC Poker Run.
Look out for the "Black & Stormy" party aboard "Post Time" on Friday night:eek:

KAAMA 05-16-2002 10:40 PM

Well....darn-------you mean BCC has found herself a honey??? I guess I've been out of the loop on this one. :(

Blonde Cig Chick 05-16-2002 10:44 PM

Hey DJD! How the heck have you been? I'm on the phone with Johnny O. right now who says to tell you hi right back!

More updates to come.....................:D