Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Forum posting & reply rules (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/245611-forum-posting-reply-rules.html)

DollaBill 01-13-2011 08:54 PM

Welcome!

dreamer 01-13-2011 09:36 PM

1) get a new screen name... dreamer is taken

2) im sure u will have an offshore boat before Cash Bar does

dreamer 01-13-2011 09:38 PM

BTW there is another site for people who like to post but dont have boats
:eek:
:drink:
:evilb:
:party-smiley-004:

DollaBill 01-13-2011 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 3296953)

LMAO

Expensive Date 01-13-2011 10:11 PM

Welcome,just tell everyone you have a 41 Apache:lolhit::lolhit:

Its an inside joke you will figue it out.

Back4More 01-13-2011 10:19 PM

Welcome aboard.

BraceYourself 01-13-2011 10:58 PM

Post away. Everyone starts somewhere. Just don't create stories to seem important. At some point there'll be a thread that you can help someone out on. So do it and help them out.

What goes around comes around.

Perlmudder 01-13-2011 11:28 PM

welcome to the jungle!

JCPERF 01-14-2011 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Offshore Dreamer (Post 3296568)
Dear, Offshore Only moderator & community
Over the last few years I found the OSO community to be very resourceful and knowledgeable site regarding the sport offshore boating. I am very grateful to this site and the community in helping me learn about the industry and to follow racing and poker runs.
Because of this I am now interested in posting or replying in the forums. I would not mind upgrading to the correct level of membership to do this, as I feel the wealth of knowledge and support far exceeds the cost of a membership.
However, I do not own an offshore boat or any type of boat, rather I am just a fan of the sport and I've always loved offshore powerboats.
Does a member of the forum community have to own, or have owned offshore boats to post or reply in the forums?
I ask this out of respect to the site and the type and level of your community members.
Regards,
David
Offshore Dreamer

Being that where you are from also helps!!LOL!:drink:

Ted G 01-14-2011 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer (Post 3296953)

LOL on the Cash bar.

dreamer has a good point, while you only have a post is the time to change your screen name if you'd like, once you lock in a name and people know you it's hard to change.

And getting confused with dreamer is not necessarily a good thing :lolhit::grinser010::grinser010: