Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DCB M31/M35- anyone agree with me- (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/245667-dcb-m31-m35-anyone-agree-me.html)

CB-BLR 01-14-2011 08:50 PM

My understanding is that the hatch in the front part of the boat is there for access to the bow...from the cabin...so you don't have to climb over the windshield.

I completely agree with the engine hatches though...it would be a pain to work on the engines (if it was needed) while on the water.

Chris

Wet-N-Wild 01-14-2011 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3297315)
Ok so DCB M31/M35..goregous boats, however. these two models have full-wrap-around windshields such as Skaters/MTis, however has anyone noticed that bcuz of the design and width of the beam no one can get inside the boat from the bow... theres no room to walk from the bow, around the windshield and step into the boat.... Thats got to be an issue at poker runs.... theres no way to step over the windshield, so if standing on the bow of the boat,,, your suck...only way to get in and out of the thing is from the back..... Skaters and MTis provide enough width to walk around the windshield and step to the back of the seating area.....

do u guys agree this is a poor design?...eliminator 27/28/36 Speedsters also impossible to get into from the bow.....i love DCBs , but its just something ive noticed n been wanting to ask others.......
being able to get into and out of any Catarmaran from the bow in a quick response should be necessary at all times...

what do u guys think?

Wow!!! Really!!??? If I could afford a M-35 how to climb onto the front of it would be the least of my concerns, I'm sure I could figure something out. I would love to own a DCB but a little out of my price range. Well if anyone out there is tired of not being able to climb over thier windshield in their DCB you can give it to me and I promise I will never complain about it:)

Philm 01-15-2011 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by mastercraft240 (Post 3297821)
I want to punch myself in the face after reading your posts. You type like a high school cheerleader holding her glitter case iphone.

:eek::eek:

:evilb::evilb:

Jay you are one funny guy.:kiss:

OL40SVX 01-15-2011 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Philm (Post 3297832)

And he's so right!!! Its like another Mini Hawk..........

WTDecker 01-16-2011 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by CB-BLR (Post 3297749)
My understanding is that the hatch in the front part of the boat is there for access to the bow...from the cabin...so you don't have to climb over the windshield.

I completely agree with the engine hatches though...it would be a pain to work on the engines (if it was needed) while on the water.

Chris

Getting in and out of the engine compartments on the water is not a big deal at, been there done that. Piece of cake for me.

PokerRun388 01-16-2011 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Philm (Post 3297832)

glitter case iphone... hahahaha... too funny:drink: