Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance Boat Candy Wax >

Performance Boat Candy Wax

Notices

Performance Boat Candy Wax

Old 02-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone's interested, you can navigate to our website's contact us page, send us your address, and we'll ship you a 2 oz sample of our Speed Gloss product to try for yourself. This product was specifically engineered to be used as a maintenance wax cleaner between normal waxing applications. The biodegradeable formula will remove water spots, minor oxidation, and prolong the life of your traditional sealants and paste waxes. It works great when wiping down your boat after pulling it out of the water and adds wax each time you use it which further prevents water spot buildup.

We're slated for production of our creme glaze wax soon and so far the test results have been nothing short of amazing.

For those of you going to the Miami Boat show, we'll be at the OSO Party Friday evening handing out samples and swag. Here's the site address: http://www.performanceboatcandy.com
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have used Leverage on 89 boat and did not improve at all.

I mix my own wax and it lasts about 1/2 summer in muddy/sandy river.

I use 1/2 can of Meguiar's Cleaner Paste Wax mixed with the same amount or Turtle Wax Color Magic car polish.

I heat the paste in a microwave (very slow-low setting, do not want to burn) until liquid. Then I add the turtle wax and mix.

The wax turns to a semi-paste in about a day. I apply with a power applicator, let dry then buff.

I make a batch for each color on the boat, works great.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PBC 1
If anyone's interested, you can navigate to our website's contact us page, send us your address, and we'll ship you a 2 oz sample of our Speed Gloss product to try for yourself. This product was specifically engineered to be used as a maintenance wax cleaner between normal waxing applications. The biodegradeable formula will remove water spots, minor oxidation, and prolong the life of your traditional sealants and paste waxes. It works great when wiping down your boat after pulling it out of the water and adds wax each time you use it which further prevents water spot buildup.

We're slated for production of our creme glaze wax soon and so far the test results have been nothing short of amazing.

For those of you going to the Miami Boat show, we'll be at the OSO Party Friday evening handing out samples and swag. Here's the site address: http://www.performanceboatcandy.com
2oz of wax..... what are you supposed to do with that? I'll wait for the glaze-- definitely be first to try it.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
I have used Leverage on 89 boat and did not improve at all.

I mix my own wax and it lasts about 1/2 summer in muddy/sandy river.

I use 1/2 can of Meguiar's Cleaner Paste Wax mixed with the same amount or Turtle Wax Color Magic car polish.

I heat the paste in a microwave (very slow-low setting, do not want to burn) until liquid. Then I add the turtle wax and mix.

The wax turns to a semi-paste in about a day. I apply with a power applicator, let dry then buff.

I make a batch for each color on the boat, works great.

I make a batch for each color on the boat ????

can't you wax the whole boat at one time instead of each color ??
Old 02-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lavey jr
We use Boat Candy and it works great. If you have a good coat of wax on your boat before you go out on the water, it works the best. With some quick spray cleaners out there, it will take off your coat of wax but Boat Candy seems to not strip the wax...
X2 WORKS GREAT
Old 02-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PBC 1

These guys are the real deal and the Speed Gloss works great on my boat and my car. Don't hesitate to give their products a try...
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IinsureU
These guys are the real deal and the Speed Gloss works great on my boat and my car. Don't hesitate to give their products a try...
can't wait to try it , have used Leverage in the past sure goes on fast & easy but felt had to do it every weekend to keep that mirror shine ...
can't hurt to try it
Old 02-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 11 Posts

My fishing boat tests wax/polish in ways that would make most of you guys cry. Kingfish blood is a particularly good test
I have yest to find anything that works any better or lasts any longer than NuFinish. Yep, the cheap polymer polish in the orange bottle.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Mastercraft240;3327587]2oz of wax..... what are you supposed to do with that?

2oz
i hear ya i leave bigger samples then that as being a Sp@rm donor
Old 02-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=RunninHotRacing163.1;3327726]
Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
2oz of wax..... what are you supposed to do with that?

2oz
i hear ya i leave bigger samples then that as being a Sp@rm donor
...LOL

Just in case your "donor sample" doesn't work well on your boat, we also have 32 oz and gallon sizes.

Here's a 10% off coupon code you can enter online when ordering from our site: Offshore10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.