Notices

Trick Marine

Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trick Marine

I was in shock Tuesday night when I heard about Trick Marine burning around 10pm.I have'nt had a chance to drive by there but after seeing the news tonite and from the looks of it , there is'nt much left of it. There was a report that a gentleman saw what was going on when he witnessed another gentleman shooting his fireworks in the compound yard at Trike Marine. Was there something that this guy did'nt like or did he do it out of spite. Waiting to here more new on Thursday as whats gonna happen. They did lose two boats that were under the shed cover after some fireworks landed in the boat and started burning the boat. After that there was'nt much that could have been done to save the place.If anyone knows Rick, give his a call and let him know your thinking about hime and his business. I'm gonna go by there in the morning and see him. I've known Rick for years but have'nt been in touch with him. And to think I live about a half mile from his shop. Is ashame this has happen to him but he did'nt deserve this.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered

Are they back up and running?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajafun320
Are they back up and running?
Don't think it's that Trick Marine.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/22001498425685/