Snap-on / Matco Tools

Old 01-20-2011, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
I'll wax it ED and sell it to ya for 15K
whats a couple Gs amongst friends
i dont do enough work on cars to justify the cost my box is about 1 step below that one but i have a top and bottom box and they are full of 95% snap on but i pretty much hate working on cars anymore yet i have a honda in my garage i just finished a tune up on about 10 minutes ago LOL
Old 01-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

If you buy a box from Craigslist, be sure it's payed for. There are a ton of guys selling their boxes when they still owe a fortune on them. The guy can't legally sell it without paying it off. Ask to see a reciept. You could get in a position where Snap on repos your new box, or you could get stuck paying the rest of the bill on top of what you payed the original owner. Just protect yourself. My Snap on guy said it is getting really bad lately and Snap on credit is really cracking down on it.
Eddie
Old 01-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
comparing snap on to craftman is like comparing a lamborghini to a yugo no comparision if you make you money with tools snap on is the only way to go if you tinker craftsman are fine you need to call snap on and tell them to have a dealer start stopping by they may not know you exist
+1....the Snap-on dealer should be glad to hear from ya...have a relative that has two trucks.....I own some snap-on/blue point tools and I'm steadily increasing my stash they are the best IMO.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
I have a matco 8575 tool box with snapon hand tools

That box on ebay is a really nice box,it probably sold for over 25k when it was new..if you have the cash its a really good buy..now do you have the toold to fill that monster??

little smaller,cheeper,closer.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SNAPO...item1c188ee871 just so you know you can change the trim on the box's to what ever color you want
now do you have the tools to fill that monster??

tools ??? its gunna need tools
Old 01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
comparing snap on to craftman is like comparing a lamborghini to a yugo no comparision if you make you money with tools snap on is the only way to go if you tinker craftsman are fine you need to call snap on and tell them to have a dealer start stopping by they may not know you exist
they may not know you exist...

thats IMPOSSIBLE !
Old 01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
they may not know you exist...

thats IMPOSSIBLE !
I never met ya...yet... so you may not exist

this is getting to complicated for me...no cocktails in me yet come on 5 o'clock damn it!!!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Young Performance
If you buy a box from Craigslist, be sure it's payed for. There are a ton of guys selling their boxes when they still owe a fortune on them. The guy can't legally sell it without paying it off. Ask to see a reciept. You could get in a position where Snap on repos your new box, or you could get stuck paying the rest of the bill on top of what you payed the original owner. Just protect yourself. My Snap on guy said it is getting really bad lately and Snap on credit is really cracking down on it.
Eddie
WOW never ever thought of that Eddie , so theres serial #s on the BOX and/or there tools ???
Old 01-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

if ya have any issues I can get you my relatives phone # and he will hook your azz up with tools...he loves his job...top sales guy in the Denver area!!! I call him toolslut and he can peddle those biotches
Old 01-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I never met ya...yet... so you may not exist

this is getting to complicated for me...no cocktails in me yet come on 5 o'clock damn it!!!!!
its always 5.00 somewhere Drink up ......
Attached Images  
Old 01-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ahhhhh...the jager bomb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.