Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers >

Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Notices

Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
It magically shows up at poker runs!!! I've owned it for over ten year and haven't towed it once. I owe a lot of Thank you to people over the years for that one. Plus we always have a lot of fun!!!! It would be a very entertaining book to read on how Freedom US1 gets around. I dont think I really want to know all of stories. I'm just glad its there when I get there!!!

Theres probably a few details that you'd rather not hear, it'll help ya sleep at night ;-) lol!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
It magically shows up at poker runs!!! I've owned it for over ten year and haven't towed it once. I owe a lot of Thank you to people over the years for that one. Plus we always have a lot of fun!!!! It would be a very entertaining book to read on how Freedom US1 gets around. I dont think I really want to know all of stories. I'm just glad its there when I get there!!!
I would rather see a book about what goes on in the back seat of US1!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Wet sump engines need to be drained first. Most tilt boats have dry sump engines. Oil is for the most part stored in the tank. Gas tank vents need to be on the high side also not not loose gas out the vents.
What do you know??? You won't even leave your state to come boating with us!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Towed to FL and back to VT DOI about 10 times... So about 30k miles stopped once... pleaded innocence and got the "get a permit but I'm not your babysitter and I'm leaving" speech after I checked out.
Ever do your towing on the weekends? Are you flagging the corners or even using WL signs? What's the beam on yours anyway?

I ask as I've gone back and forth, but mine was only a little over 9' wide and I've never been stopped either.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SS930
Ever do your towing on the weekends? Are you flagging the corners or even using WL signs? What's the beam on yours anyway?

I ask as I've gone back and forth, but mine was only a little over 9' wide and I've never been stopped either.
Its the Hand!cap license plates
Old 02-14-2011, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
Its the Hand!cap license plates
I was thinking it was the short bus pulling it!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
What do you know??? You won't even leave your state to come boating with us!!!!
Gino, when you sell the Mercedes Boat, are you building some other monster creation? Bigger & Faster? Just curious. I always loved your videos, OSO stories, and magazine coverage.

Also, Poker Run 388 (Kid or as you guys call him Mini Hawk 2) didn't do too bad on this one. No asking how fast every boat goes and can you post pics. This was an informative thread.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Registered

HAHA this thread still going strong after allllll this time...

Gotta alot of views too..... I think guys like RHR, MC240, SS930 and Baja555 might start respecting my threads now....

I love OSO and its members........
Old 02-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Gotta alot of views too..... I think guys like RHR, MC240, SS930 and Baja555 might start respecting my threads now....
Not a chance kid. You're 1 for 100.

You state your opinions for facts. A lot of people use this forum to get information on a decision that cost big $$$$$$. God forbid someone read your post and took it for face value. If you used the search button, almost all of your threads could have been answered.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Not a chance kid. You're 1 for 100.

You state your opinions for facts. A lot of people use this forum to get information on a decision that cost big $$$$$$. God forbid someone read your post and took it for face value. If you used the search button, almost all of your threads could have been answered.
C'mon tell us how you really feel MC240

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.