Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/246330-skaters-mtis-w-tilt-trailers.html)

PokerRun388 01-24-2011 10:26 PM

Skaters/MTIs w/ Tilt Trailers

Anyone with a Skater or MTI that sits on a Tilt Trailer,, I have a question for you..???? Whats it like to trailer your boat tilted on its side 2 or 3 days and 1000s of miles to a poker run across open highway? Is it nerve racking? Do u have to worry about going under any bridges?....

Also, does the paint on your Skater/MTI get damaged or chipped by road debris or loose gravel being tilted on its side traveling so many miles?.......:drink:

Mastercraft240 01-25-2011 12:36 AM

Oh my god dude. STOP!!!!!! How old are you? I'm guessing your 17, located in long island restoring a minhawk..............? Sound similar.

Philm 01-25-2011 05:49 AM

Aaahhahahahahaha:lolhit:

seafordguy 01-25-2011 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by PokerRun388 (Post 3306514)
Also, does the paint on your Skater/MTI get damaged or chipped by road debris or loose gravel being tilted on its side traveling so many miles?.......:drink:

Skaters and MTI's dont get damaged - they come with a special coating from the factory that resists chips. They are the only two manufacturers.

SS930 01-25-2011 07:23 AM

This is why the OSO gods should give us the ability to "IGNORE" certain members!

PR388... please stop posting for the good of this website! Shouldn't you be in school anyway? :)

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-25-2011 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by mastercraft240 (Post 3306574)
Oh my god dude. STOP!!!!!! How old are you? I'm guessing your 17, located in long island restoring a minhawk..............? Sound similar.

Sammys lil Sista :lolhit:

NERVE RACKING :eek: OMFG

off course that must be why they pay people to haul there boats to the runs ..:coolcowboy:

the bear 01-25-2011 07:49 AM

:kiss:I thought they coated the side that is closest too the highway with spray on bed liner.....:grinser010:

RunninHotRacing163.1 01-25-2011 07:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by the bear (Post 3306665)
:kiss:I thought they coated the side that is closest too the highway with spray on bed liner.....:grinser010:

NOPE !!!!!!! both sides BEAR for when they back the boat on the trailer :eek:

texaschopper 01-25-2011 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by mastercraft240 (Post 3306574)

PR388-

You may have missed a few of the disclaimers when you signed up to OSO…..

Unless you are a certain age, and have a high post count you’re not allowed to ask certain questions. You are not allowed to use the internet or any forums where the experts spend their time so you may also learn about a sport you seem to have an interest in. They will decide what questions you can ask and you can’t.

You are however able to read all the various posts here that are almost never opinionated or speculative by all the gods on here that came out of womb experts in everything offshore, and most likely experts in life period.

Please disengage your keyboard at once, and welcome to OSO.

SS930 01-25-2011 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by texaschopper (Post 3306692)
PR388-

You may have missed a few of the disclaimers when you signed up to OSO…..

Unless you are a certain age, and have a high post count you’re not allowed to ask certain questions. You are not allowed to use the internet or any forums where the experts spend their time so you may also learn about a sport you seem to have an interest in. They will decide what questions you can ask and you can’t.

You are however able to read all the various posts here that are almost never opinionated or speculative by all the gods on here that came out of womb experts in everything offshore, and most likely experts in life period.

Please disengage your keyboard at once, and welcome to OSO.

Read all the threads he's started in the last couple of weeks since he's joined, then reevaluate. ;)