Notices

Catalog?

Old 01-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by baywatch
Is there anyone that still sends out Catalogs for marine accessories? I just called Dana and Rex Marine and both of them said they don't send them out anymore that you have to use the website. I like to sit in my boat while I thumb through the pages and decide what I would like. My laptop air card doesn't like the metal building as far as reception is concerned and for what ever reason I like flipping through the pages of an actual catalog.

If you know of someone that will actually send me a catalog please post up.

Thanks,

Josh
Hi Josh,

Yes to confirm above we do have another brand new for 2011 catalog. We figure if were in the business of servicing our customers that you should be able to call and get a catalog so we print them everyyear due to so many new products. Also for your convenience we also have Livorsi marine catalogs as well for you but we do catalog most everything Livorsi offers in our catalog as well.

Much of the industry has chose to eliminate catalogs forcing you to a web only option. And hey we all love the web thats why were here. But we recognize many of want the luxury of shopping for your parts even when your not in front of the computer.

On a side note we even have our actual catalog on our website so it can be viewed there in its actual format again for your convenience. SO give us a call and we will get one out to you.

Happy Boating